UNSW 2016S1 Results Thread (1 Viewer)

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Ouch. WAM killers?
I wouldn't say this subject is a WAM killer in law, but more like a really difficult subject that is extremely time consuming.

EDIT: It is difficult not necessarily because the content is difficult, but rather they cram way too much reading-where like you need 5 pages of reading to get across one point, they assign you 50 pages instead.

Last edited:

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
I wouldn't say this subject is a WAM killer in law, but more like a really difficult subject that is extremely time consuming.
Honestly, Admin isn't too bad but I just didn't click with it and I spent little time on it overall (plus, I had the worst lecturer/teacher I've had ever). Like if Law is a field of landmines, my Admin experience was basically me stepping on a landmine.

Can't go through Law unscathed :haha:

Ouch. WAM killers?
The whole Law degree is a WAM killer :p

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Honestly, Admin isn't too bad but I just didn't click with it and I spent little time on it overall (plus, I had the worst lecturer/teacher I've had ever). Like if Law is a field of landmines, my Admin experience was basically me stepping on a landmine.

Can't go through Law unscathed :haha:

The whole Law degree is a WAM killer :p
I personally think that admin law is a very poorly organised course in terms of how they go through the content, really think they don't need to assign that much reading to get through the point they want to get through.

HSC
N/A
GG my stats marks out tomorrow.
dayum, how do you know its tomorrow? not feeling great, will probably have to do a supp. do you have any experience with those? are the questions "easier" or just more recognisable?

D94

HSC
N/A
dayum, how do you know its tomorrow? not feeling great, will probably have to do a supp. do you have any experience with those? are the questions "easier" or just more recognisable?
School of Maths and Stats releases 'provisional' marks around 1 week prior to the official release of results (12th).

Flop21

HSC
HOLY CRAP. I passed math guys... hahaha so close though.

HSC
Uni Grad
Okay so here are my marks:

MATH3801 - 66 (very happy with this one, was expecting pass only)
MATH3811 - 80 (as expected, I screwed up one or a few of the questions iirc, so got around 42/60 for the paper, or it scaled down)
MATH3831 - 62 (idk, might end up seeing Feng Chen about this mark, must have stuffed up somewhere)

Mr_Kap

HSC
Fk yeh. Proves u can pass math1131 with literally no study. Got exactly my aim: 58
Imma do the same thing with 1231 then.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
well done everyone

now Im gonna wait on my french results cos probably failed that shit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)