2018ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

GVICsweets

HSC
i got some of my notes done for each of my subjects, and go trials next week. should i just finish my notes off this weekend and do past papers for the rest of the week before.
THNX

MNAEEM

HSC
i got some of my notes done for each of my subjects, and go trials next week. should i just finish my notes off this weekend and do past papers for the rest of the week before.
THNX
well depends, are your notes really helping you? and are you revising them as you go? if its effective for you then try finishing early and get them in your head eficiently and effectively then do heaps of past papers... you should be fine

arvinchris13

HSC
guys can anyone help me, just wanted to know that if i can get into 80s ATAR but for most of my school tasks i got 50's and 60's?

Ramini1

HSC
You guys reckon 7 days is enough to memorise 4 essays and a creative?

sickb

HSC
7 days? i start trials tmr man, got the worst time table of all got all my exams in first week except for one which is on the last day of trials

Frostguard

HSC
Best of luck to everyone doing the Trials this week and next week!!! Hope everyone studies hard and does well in their exams (if you've already done it, pray for good results!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM SO FRIED

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
guys can anyone help me, just wanted to know that if i can get into 80s ATAR but for most of my school tasks i got 50's and 60's?
Well your HSC exam still counts for 50% weight for calculating your ATAR, as well as having trials so if you study hard and your cohort perform wells then it is sstill possible.

supR

Trials are the best
HSC
Uni Grad
At least most of you guys start today lmao, today is my last exam c:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jjuunnee

HSC
At least most of you guys start today lmao, today is my last exam c:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
but that's so good though because you'll have plenty of time to relax before studying for the hsc!!

on the other hand, i just finished paper 1 today and im feeling so dead but i have to memorise 3 essays for paper 2 tomorrow :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)