2020-HSC chat (2 Viewers)

bluddybastrds

HSC
How can i get better at stats in advanced maths (chapter 20 fitzpatrick).

Coops567

HSC
I just passed the prelim exams and my assignments kept my grades okay. I'm worried that this years exams will be worth more to the final grade. If only it wasn't compulsory, I would drop it so badly.
i agree with this completely

popjin

HSC
Is anyone else doing poetry for English mod A language, Identity and culture
Yup! We're doing poetry from John Donne. It's really hard to understand but also quite interesting, especially looking the the metaphysical movement.

studiesofboard

HSC
Oh thats cool so you're studying Australian contemporary we're doing Asian contemporary and we are studying Ouyang Yu :)

Time&moretime

HSC
Hello, does anyone know where I could source questions that are grouped according to topics/modules for Chemistry and Physics? I'm willing to fork out the 'reddies'. Thanking you ahead if you have any suggestions. :cool:

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
Hello, does anyone know where I could source questions that are grouped according to topics/modules for Chemistry and Physics? I'm willing to fork out the 'reddies'. Thanking you ahead if you have any suggestions. :cool:
I made one for physics:

(Chemistry don’t have one of purely hsc questions, as I have mixed hsc questions in my tutoring materials so I can’t release that, but I do have a advice/band 6 scaffold response you can click on in my signature)

Time&moretime

HSC
I made one for physics:

(Chemistry don’t have one of purely hsc questions, as I have mixed hsc questions in my tutoring materials so I can’t release that, but I do have a advice/band 6 scaffold response you can click on in my signature)
Thank you for posting the 'Physics' link. I'm from rural NSW & if you ever release a book or booklet for sale on HSC questions and answers based on topics/modules, please let me know. I often come on this forum, a lot of good stuff here. :D

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
Thank you for posting the 'Physics' link. I'm from rural NSW & if you ever release a book or booklet for sale on HSC questions and answers based on topics/modules, please let me know. I often come on this forum, a lot of good stuff here. :D
I recommend you to use a site called Hscsearch.com . You just type in a keyword and it'll give you questions based on it from past papers.

PJ12

HSC
Hey, is it worth buying ATAR Note's 'English Advanced Year 12 Notes?'

amberneedshelp

HSC
Hey, is it worth buying ATAR Note's 'English Advanced Year 12 Notes?'
Probably not, you can collate a lot more information for free by just spending a lot of time on the internet. You can also get other people's notes. The downside with the ATAR notes book is that a lot of people buy it, meaning that you'll have the same information. Just search for essays on your texts or ask people on here for free notes.

I have:
1984 (Texts and Human Experiences)
-Essay and Techniques

Ted Hughes and Sylvia Plath Poetry (Mod A - Textual Conversations)
-Multimodal presentation
- Notes for both

Henry IV (Critical Study of Literature)
-Techniques

Jai2019

HSC
Yo. How you guys going. I have a year 12 business studies assignment due in 3-4 days and i am STRUGGLING out here man.

If you guys have done a similar assignment can you guys send it through. I really need it. It would be appreciated!!

The assignment is to formulate a marketing plan for a business.

PJ12

HSC
Right, thank you for your insight!

- Also, yes, I just noticed your reply. I'm still working my way around this forum :lol:

Eduard_Khil

CASIO fx-82ES PLUS
HSC
N/A
Bump, just want to see how everyone's doing now that we've been through half the year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)