2020-HSC chat (1 Viewer)

amberneedshelp

HSC
Hey, is it worth buying ATAR Note's 'English Advanced Year 12 Notes?'
Probably not, you can collate a lot more information for free by just spending a lot of time on the internet. You can also get other people's notes. The downside with the ATAR notes book is that a lot of people buy it, meaning that you'll have the same information. Just search for essays on your texts or ask people on here for free notes.

I have:
1984 (Texts and Human Experiences)
-Essay and Techniques

Ted Hughes and Sylvia Plath Poetry (Mod A - Textual Conversations)
-Multimodal presentation
- Notes for both

Henry IV (Critical Study of Literature)
-Techniques

Jai2019

HSC
Yo. How you guys going. I have a year 12 business studies assignment due in 3-4 days and i am STRUGGLING out here man.

If you guys have done a similar assignment can you guys send it through. I really need it. It would be appreciated!!

The assignment is to formulate a marketing plan for a business.

PJ12

HSC
Right, thank you for your insight!

- Also, yes, I just noticed your reply. I'm still working my way around this forum :lol:

Eduard_Khil

【Σ】
HSC
Bump, just want to see how everyone's doing now that we've been through half the year

shashysha

HSC
Trials coming up real soon now... how's everyone feeling? Lowkey im terrified lol

vinlatte

HSC
Ah my school has trials this week. I only just learnt how to study for english...oop

vinlatte

HSC
Well my school is doing trials closer to the HSC period which is stupid but good :)
Woah, that's such a difference of a whole term. Your trials must be easier since you would learn all the content by then.

vinlatte

HSC
Maybe at good schools with smart students they can get through the syllabus faster and do trials early to have like a term to revise
Ah no, my school does it early so that students have to go back during term 3 for the last assignment and not jig school haha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)