#welcome #general-chat (2 Viewers)

idkkdi

HSC
So doing the same or similar question over and over again is effective rather than visiting things you aren’t as confident with?
Now we're just playing alternative situations which I won't participate in. I'm assuming a decent baseline of common sense. Maybe the method isn't the most effective, but it's effective.

Etho_x

HSC
N/A
Now we're just playing alternative situations which I won't participate in. I'm assuming a decent baseline of common sense. Maybe the method isn't the most effective, but it's effective.
I’ll leave it at that there’s no proper fixed way to study as everyone has a different way

Etho_x

HSC
N/A
6 hours?!? How do people find the time? 3, take it or leave it ;)
Heck ye I agree, 6 hours a little over the top. The point of studying is to not get burnt out hahaha, and I'd think studying for 6 hours constantly despite the fact that you may always be concentrated will eventually make you feel damn tired

Sar365bear

HSC
Heck ye I agree, 6 hours a little over the top. The point of studying is to not get burnt out hahaha, and I'd think studying for 6 hours constantly despite the fact that you may always be concentrated will eventually make you feel damn tired
Very true

Sar365bear

HSC
Does anyone have any past papers for Community and Family studies?
If you do could you please give me a copy?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)