#welcome #general-chat (1 Viewer)

idkkdi

HSC
yall im about to cry- been working on this stupid english assignment for like three hours now and i haven't written anything the entire time rip ;-; how do you get motivated to write? im so clueless on how to continue and im too embarrassed to ask my teacher cos shes already pissed at how terrible everyones drafts were lol.
lol wot. ur allowed to ask for help? dang. that's easy marks for assessments. literally impossible to bomb something if u just follow the teacher.

cherubjin

HSC
lol wot. ur allowed to ask for help? dang. that's easy marks for assessments. literally impossible to bomb something if u just follow the teacher.
nah u dont get it, my teacher is so annoying she barely help us. she full tells us to do this and that but doesnt explain properly rip

CD228

HSC
Would anyone have any advice on whether it would be good to continue with 12 units for the HSC. I am contemplating to drop Studies of Religion II, however, I attend a Catholic school and at least one religion course is compulsory, therefore, either SOR 1 or 'Studies in Catholic Thought' are my options. Also, I thought it would be good to keep it as it is very easy to memorize the information and I am also ranked first.

I currently do Mathematics Extension 2, Mathematics Extension 1, English Extension1, Science Extension, Physics, Chemistry, English Advanced and Studies of Religion II.

B1andB2

oui oui baguette
HSC
N/A
currently do Mathematics Extension 2, Mathematics Extension 1, English Extension1, Science Extension, Physics, Chemistry, English Advanced and Studies of Religion II.
why would you do this to yourself
drop!

Last edited:

Velocifire

Critical Hit
HSC
Would anyone have any advice on whether it would be good to continue with 12 units for the HSC. I am contemplating to drop Studies of Religion II, however, I attend a Catholic school and at least one religion course is compulsory, therefore, either SOR 1 or 'Studies in Catholic Thought' are my options. Also, I thought it would be good to keep it as it is very easy to memorize the information and I am also ranked first.

I currently do Mathematics Extension 2, Mathematics Extension 1, English Extension1, Science Extension, Physics, Chemistry, English Advanced and Studies of Religion II.
Like just do catholic studies imo. You have better ATAR Contributors since ofc why not dedicate more time to those harder subjects in respect to your SOR 1 if you drop to that.

nilatar

Zep Roadie
HSC

What in the world... 4U Maths & 3U English AND SORII..... What are you trying to do to yourself??? Jeez

DarkOperator618

HSC

dude ill be surprised if you survive the rest of this year with those subjects

how many units is that

President KK

HSC

Just finished SOR II accel. found it an enjoyable course.
Remember doing 12 units also gives you a buffer for other subjects that wont count

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)