• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2023 HSC chat (1 Viewer)

carrotsss

HSC
i do very minimal study for sor1 which is probably pretty bad and do not recommend but i have absolutely no interest in the content at all but ive been able to push through somehow. my least favourite thing abt the course though is having to memorise australian census data in the 1st topic (religious landscape from 1945-present) where u gotta memorise like the percentages of each religion and like the patterns over time and stuff
is it bad that that was literally the only part of the syllabus I enjoyed, I’m too much of a stats nerd 😭

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
anyways what r u guys wearing to formal?
has anyone decided what colour?
HELP ME DECIDE
my fashion taste is so horrid i'm just letting my mum decide my dress cos she really didn't like how i missed my y10 formal and she's excited to help pick it 💀

synthesisFR

HSC
my fashion taste is so horrid i'm just letting my mum decide my dress cos she really didn't like how i missed my y10 formal and she's excited to help pick it 💀
damn plus it must be harder for girls to pick a dress as well cuz each one is so different
guys we just pick a colour then suit/tux
some of my friends r picking green tf? idk what im gonna wear tho yet

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
damn plus it must be harder for girls to pick a dress as well cuz each one is so different
guys we just pick a colour then suit/tux
some of my friends r picking green tf? idk what im gonna wear tho yet
classic suit all the way imo, tho if u weren't doing black lowkey i wouldn't do green (don't trust me completely on this 100% tho as i said before my fashion taste is trash)

id never let my mum that lady has diff taste
every piece of clothing my mum buys ends up looking nice so i'm trusting her for this one 💀 💀 it is what it is 💀

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)