2024 HSC Chat (7 Viewers)

weeze

HSC
Why is this so real, I've been so demotivated when my business term 3 results came out (today 💀) but I made a plan to study now with only TWO WEEKS LEFT BEFORE MY BUSINESS TRIALS EXAM😭💀💀💀 !!!!! Also, is it true trials are harder than the actual HSC? Something about it being made by companies instead of NESA or smth makes it harder. I'm soooo cooked I had so many plans and dreams to ace everything, get back on track and make a academic comeback these two years and make everyone and myself proud and now im praying i get above average and dont bring the entire cohort down 😭
I’ve done a lot of trial practice papers (mostly for biology) as well as previous HSC exams and all the trial papers were significantly harder than the HSC papers … I was fighting for my life in the trial papers that when I started doing hsc practices I legit felt as if I could sit the hsc right now, that’s how easy it felt for me in comparison

Gods_Spear

HSC
I’ve done a lot of trial practice papers (mostly for biology) as well as previous HSC exams and all the trial papers were significantly harder than the HSC papers … I was fighting for my life in the trial papers that when I started doing hsc practices I legit felt as if I could sit the hsc right now, that’s how easy it felt for me in comparison
Up at 1 am in the middle of the trial period is crazy 😭

as.merd

HSC
Hey everyone, former 99.95er here! I was in your position a couple of years ago and I feel that I can impart some worthwhile advice!

I understand that everyone here is feeling the daunting pressure of the HSC, some are highly stressed and demotivated but let me assure you that even if you do poorly on your HSC, even though you'll fail at life, you'll still be able to succeed as a McDonalds worker! ☺☺☺

No stress though, all of you got this.
i thought you were gonna say some inspirational stuff, not disappointed

nez222

HSC
Hey everyone, former 99.95er here! I was in your position a couple of years ago and I feel that I can impart some worthwhile advice!

I understand that everyone here is feeling the daunting pressure of the HSC, some are highly stressed and demotivated but let me assure you that even if you do poorly on your HSC, even though you'll fail at life, you'll still be able to succeed as a McDonalds worker! ☺☺☺

No stress though, all of you got this.
my jaw dropped o_O

HSC
about to get back my mod b assessment which I cried through and didn't finish bc I forgot all my quotes analysis and essay

istg this is about to kill my internals

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)