• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Year 8-11 Selective Result Discussion (3 Viewers)

Alpcufd

HSC
bro interviews are all sent out for Normanhurst. i asked my friend about it this morning, he got another email telling him about the next stage or smth😭😭
πŸ₯²πŸ₯²πŸ₯²πŸ₯²πŸ₯²πŸ₯²πŸ₯²πŸ₯²πŸ₯²πŸ₯²

availmatty

HSC
bro interviews are all sent out for Normanhurst. i asked my friend about it this morning, he got another email telling him about the next stage or smth😭😭
Normanhurst does not generally send across interview on email. They generally call up and give the details around interviews The final offer they might send across on email. They have 3 stages, test, application and interview.

?!?!

HSC
Yeah my school just started ICAS next week so im cooked
Oh btw why are the AMC practice questions harder than the HAST questions?
what are using to prep for icas? my school is doing it for year 10 students? what years are u doing icas for?
BRO HOW DO U GUYS FIND READING THE EASIEST IT WAS MAD HARD
bro real like reading was not it nd the math nd science sectio what were those questions like

?!?!

HSC
Yeah my school just started ICAS next week so im cooked
Oh btw why are the AMC practice questions harder than the HAST questions?
what are using to prep for icas? my school is doing it for year 10 students? what years are u doing icas for?
BRO HOW DO U GUYS FIND READING THE EASIEST IT WAS MAD HARD
bro real like reading was not it nd the math nd science sectio what were those questions like
They put caps on classes, so unless you do well, you might not be able to do Engx1, mathsx1, chemistry, or physics. Not that I don't have hope for you, but it can be very disheartening, and if those are subjects you want to do and don't end up getting into them... You might be fucked lol.
i tried out for penrith and i wanna do mat ext 1, chem and phys next year (year 11) if I get it. What are the chances of me getting those classes?

Bendwhat?_over

HSC

i tried out for penrith and i wanna do mat ext 1, chem and phys next year (year 11) if I get it. What are the chances of me getting those classes?
Sub zero.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)