• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Year 8-11 Selective Result Discussion (9 Viewers)

KoKoNutz

HSC
err I can't say, according to their websites, both Girraween and Penrith have classes open for Year 10, but according to my brother in Girraween (grad 2024), they almost always open a class for Year 11.

Girraween is picky. I got rejected because my "Behaviour Profile for your Year 9 report contains a number of "usually" and "sometimes"."

That was it. But also, Girraween is a better school. If your report is good, and you've studied for HAST, go for Girra.
If you're ready to feel abysmally worthless and that all your efforts consistently add to nothing, go for Penrith!
how do u know it was cuz of your behavioural profile?

sillyfunnycritter

HSC
err I can't say, according to their websites, both Girraween and Penrith have classes open for Year 10, but according to my brother in Girraween (grad 2024), they almost always open a class for Year 11.

Girraween is picky. I got rejected because my "Behaviour Profile for your Year 9 report contains a number of "usually" and "sometimes"."

That was it. But also, Girraween is a better school. If your report is good, and you've studied for HAST, go for Girra.
If you're ready to feel abysmally worthless and that all your efforts consistently add to nothing, go for Penrith!
hey bro
they did that in y10 i think. me and like 10 other kids made it last year and i assumed they were doing the same as penrith
DONT GO PENRITH YALL....

KoKoNutz

HSC
Yes, I had straight B's apart from a C in mathematics and an A in science. The maths exams for my old schools were rather. Questionable. My teacher loved to say 'Nobody in my class can score an A!', so.
ahhh made sense, what preference were ur schools?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)