• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (28 Viewers)

spiderfan44

HSC
Do you freeball for geo, ngl I make it up on the spot, don't even memorise much and get 17s every time. Although imma try to memorise some for this exam so I can get 20s
yea. i memorize statistics or specific pieces of evidence that i think i may need eg; i have memorized the impact of covid on bali due to the lack of tourism bcuz it can be applied for a lot of economic activity essays. i do practise geo essays

spiderfan44

HSC
i also have a very vague story outline as well that i can adapt pretty easily of a kid running away due to (insert thing that relates to stimulus or question) then realizing she will ok

spiderfan44

HSC
oh also for ur reflective piece, memorize the quotes of ur author and talk about the effect. try practising relating the authors text overall to ur story and then the quotes to urself

Solarised

HSC
What if we biologically create a strain of bacteria that disables all function temporarily for two weeks (movement, talking, still can breathe and shii) and spread it across Australia immobilising everyone for two weeks thus, they would have to postpone the HSC, and while they do that since I am superhuman and immune to all health conditions I will find the marking criteria for every paper and secretly share them to everyone.

katiekms

it’s like a big train wreck (la la la)
HSC
What if we biologically create a strain of bacteria that disables all function temporarily for two weeks (movement, talking, still can breathe and shii) and spread it across Australia immobilising everyone for two weeks thus, they would have to postpone the HSC, and while they do that since I am superhuman and immune to all health conditions I will find the marking criteria for every paper and secretly share them to everyone.
maybe hurry up and make it instead of talking about it

spiderfan44

HSC
u would be arrested for bioterrorism

spiderfan44

HSC
also i feel like that would shut down the economy and cause some kind of lockdown so maybe youd have more than 2 weeks

lyingsalsa

HSC
good news, you only have to spread it to nsw and act

spiderfan44

HSC
if theres a significant contagious virus outbreak then i think they would cancel hsc. nesa had time to prepare for covid, but if an outbreak happened like 7 days prior i think they would have no option but to cancel

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 9, Guests: 19)