• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

SDD Final Stretch (6 Viewers)

igor9

HSC
it honestly depends though. like you mightve actually written 2 valid examples out of 3, therefore still achieving full marks for that question.
yea i did but i wasted so much time in this exam writing over for every question, i still made it to the end but each question was like a mission impossible moment

igor9

HSC
although for that last algorithm Q30 im prob getting like 2 or 3 which is good enough, because i didn't have enough time coz i wrote so much for other sections, and also my handwriting is big, but hopefully the other questions are cracked as fuck and are like all full marks 🙏 and also i think i clutched Q30 b for those 2 marks coz i just guessed it right with 20 seconds to go.

igor9

HSC
And prob like a 17 or 18 for multi choice, honestly hopefully it aint too bad and scaling comes in clutch this year for all of us coz the atar contributions for this subject are not good to say the least 😂

K1uggie

HSC
although for that last algorithm Q30 im prob getting like 2 or 3 which is good enough, because i didn't have enough time coz i wrote so much for other sections, and also my handwriting is big, but hopefully the other questions are cracked as fuck and are like all full marks 🙏 and also i think i clutched Q30 b for those 2 marks coz i just guessed it right with 20 seconds to go.
What did you write for 30b

igor9

HSC
What did you write for 30b
tbh i forgot but it was the stub thing i kinda referenced to the Rand() function and how it generates random values so u can't test by assigning the same seat to multiple ppl, honestly i already forgot abt it but after the exam someone told me i was in the ballpark

igor9

HSC
i did multi choice then option topics then the 21-30 lol, idk i felt like it was an aight strategy, idk if anyone else did it tho lol

redders

HSC
people wondering about about the last Q for option topic two I believe there was two possible answers the one i got was not A B or not C A

igor9

HSC
is option topic 2 harder than 1? bro i looked at that during the exam, shit was like mumbo jumbo to me 😂

igor9

HSC
it looks harder but trust it's not really, plus imo it's way more interesting than paradiagrams
honestly i like paradigms, i learnt some stuff about OOP i didn't know before and kinda enjoyed it and also how logic paradigms work so it ain't even that bad. option topics >>>>>>>> rest of syllabus

K1uggie

HSC
tbh i forgot but it was the stub thing i kinda referenced to the Rand() function and how it generates random values so u can't test by assigning the same seat to multiple ppl, honestly i already forgot abt it but after the exam someone told me i was in the ballpark
Yeah same

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)