• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Predictions for the Business Studies HSC exam? (26 Viewers)

aqwerty13402

HSC
but also we gotta know strategies to overcome it right? even tho they arent on the syllabus?

sainzsgf

HSC
also does anyone else feel like there are some points of the syllabus that are just so fucking stupid? There's like nothing to talk about for some of them.
there was a really stupid question that i did and it asked for government influences on contracts, and at first i was like wtf do they mean goverment isnt even on the syllabus, but in reality they meant all the legal stuff but like WHY WOULD THEY WORD IT LIKE THAT

lyingsalsa

HSC
there was a really stupid question that i did and it asked for government influences on contracts, and at first i was like wtf do they mean goverment isnt even on the syllabus, but in reality they meant all the legal stuff but like WHY WOULD THEY WORD IT LIKE THAT
when nesa says they wont wipe out the state: exhibit A

aqwerty13402

HSC
there was a really stupid question that i did and it asked for government influences on contracts, and at first i was like wtf do they mean goverment isnt even an influence, but in reality they meant all the legal stuff but like WHY WOULD THEY WORD IT LIKE THAT
literally bro. i feel like even hsc questions are getting less straight foward. There was one in the hsc recently where it was like 'how can they know if the marketing strategy worked' - but it was just talking about Controlling monitoring improvement. (monitoring more so).

But its like fucking hell why do they try and make it less straight foward

aqwerty13402

HSC
Hopefully they test every single area of my niche strongs suits so i get a raw 90+ and make up for maths!

aqwerty13402

HSC
yeah wtf time is warped i cannot wait to finally go back to the old me, the me before year 11 started 🙏🏼
u are actually reading my thoughts so well. THIS IS TOO REAL I CANT - litearlly these past 2 years have been so miserable and for a stupid atar lolol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 25)