Bored_of_HSC
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• cant say i ever made the connection between him and merlin guy but thinking about it, i guess he does a little :D
    well if it has your approval.... :p
    hahah, bro your one nice kid
    always helping me out and stuff
    i feel the bromance brah :p
    yeah i need it...
    it would help me alot !
    you dont use phy in focus?
    hahaha for a second i thought you actually did spoil it but everything makes sense now :p who would have guessed it?
    you do phy too?
    nice! I'm alrite with space
    but motors and ideas to implementation , i SUCK
    which text book do you use Kellogg's special k :p
    ahaah, i hardly post bro, I'll just stick to stalking the forums while others talk LOL.
    finally doing my case study, I was amazed by China's growth, and then i realised Germany.. such a small population and rapes other countries
    Yeah, I know that half of the students drop out of actuarial after first year, and the pass rate is around 30%. :(

and yeah, after year 10, I felt as if there was no time to relax :L
    And I'm definitely looking forward to uni. First thing once I accept my uni offer, pay $715 for 12 month gym membership at UNSW (includes use of pool and fitness classes)
    No :( I haven't watched it yet...I'm being good and waiting until it airs on TV but its killing me!! You seen it yet?
    You'll never find my net identities! I have at least ten!!! All accumulated over the last decade MUHAHAHA
    Good luck stalking that!
    Yes, maybe one day here, I'll probably be more helpful once I finish HS myself to help people out.
    On another board, I'm one of the top 100 posters haha.
    I'm nowhere near near the BOS stardom due to Spi's excellent maths help, though I do get the odd person seeking English wisdom.
    I get pretty prolific on messageboards haha, always posting and what not, on here and other ones.
    I have no idea how my page has had 2000 views... I'm not that interesting of a BOS identity am I?
    Irregardless, you receive my kudos and a basket of (cyber) brownies :)
    Haha thanks man. you are rep-a-liscious. (don't ask me what that means, i have no idea.)
    Umm, you gave rep and it said 'new years rep' :p ...I don't know how to specifically reply to your message
    LOL true that, like not many people care about what you do, as long as it doesn't interfere with them. It depends on the subjects. For me, I need to get at least 65 for my actuarial subjects to get exemptions. Also I need good grades in general so that I can show the employers that I'm working hard.

Basically inconsistency was the one that prevented me from getting the ATAR I wanted. But oh well. Need to stop that in uni.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…