enoilgam
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No worries :)

So far, it looks like the main one will on Wednesday (based on what people preferred on the facebook event). I think some people may be coming Thursday as well, depends. I'll be there both days anyway, so no one should fee lonely :haha:

Hope you can make it! I think i'll be meeting up with some people at parramatta station and walking to the library (so they don't get lost), but you're more than welcome to tag if you're not confident with the area :p
    The library opens at 9:30am, so i'll probably be meeting up at the station around 9:15am

P.S. I promise i'm not a pedobear, haha
    Hello enoil, congratz on becoming moderator! We need more people like you in the top spots on this forum hehe!

UNI has been somewhat interesting but at the same time fierce for me. First 2 weeks have been rough for me, just managing time efficiency and my workload has been hard. Although, I'm starting to cope well.

I am aiming to work hard and keep my motivation up. I have not discarded my goal of doing law, so yeah I am aiming for that this year still! How has uni and life been for you?
    Congrats on Mod enoil! I just realised, you deserve it buddy! Some day, maybe some day, I'll become a mod (Lol)
    Hey enoil does it really matter what elective courses and subjects you choose in your degree? Would it vary your employment prospcts? I'm doing international business but there is so many different subjects o_O??
    I see. This degree is also a major from Commerce, but I'm majoring it via from international studies. I thought I would have some sort of advantage since this language has an overseas program in which you spend 1 year at another university and also I would be speaking another language probably Korean or Chinese.

But this year my main focus is just adapting to university and seeing how the environment is, I may start internships and the real 'challenge' in 2nd year hopefully.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…