S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thank you Spi!
    I had an amazing 3 weeks sabbatical in the savannahs of Africa-I've got jet lag and trying to knuckle down on my rampant pile of HSC work that has stacked up in my absence.
    How is my favourite robot coping with the HSC?
    Nice to talk to you too spiral! I have been well apart from being sick the past 2 days due to the weather. Hope you pursue a career in education :p
    Aww, I command you to get better right now!

I'm hungry too, now that I think about it. Almost 11, better head off and grab something to eat...

Have a good night, Spiralflex!
    hope you're feeling better by tonight or tomorrow so spi can be 120% happy and sparkly again. :)
    Pretty much any resources for my subjects would be useful, especially notes for English and past papers for everything else.
    Oh and basically, I'm chronically fatigued... also getting sore joints, weakness, diahorrea... basically I feel like an old lady.
    We didn't have the best teacher for software so I've got hardly any handouts... and I can't find them. I can give you any digital resources and past tasks if I can find them tho on a USB if you're bringing a laptop.
    Yeah I hope so too, it's bad to the point I'm applying for special provisions as soon as I get back to school.
    are you dense or something

"you're used and given attention for your maths resources"
    that's why you're 'still here'
    and these delusions you have going of 'fanboys' and 'fangirls'
    don't kid yourself

you're used and given attention for your maths resources
    your personality is annoying after a while and it won't take long before people that used to give you attention and call it 'cute' mature and see you for the childish transparent attention starved juvenile that you are

if you stopped giving out maths resources
    it would only be a matter of time before people forgot your existence and gave you no attention at all

nobody fanboys over you
    nobody fangirls over you
    nobody wants to be you
    you haven't accomplished anything yet in your life
    admiration is undue

don't misconstrue attention for admiration
    stop avoiding the questions

I am not being bad, YOU are being very childish. answer the questions like an adult.
    I am telling you the truth
    why do you think carrotsticks negs you
    why do you think people reply to your posts less than they used to, especially when it's crap like 'Spiral loves men!!!' or 'Spiral is cute1!!!!'
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…