raniaaa
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• umm i dunno how to use this looolll its too long tooo type here... wheres private mesage
    omgoshhh rania....... teena forwarded this email about religion! apparently the q had no problem... and some ppl liked it.... so theyre gonna treat it as if its a normal q! OMGOSHHH IM GONNNA SHOOOOOT MYSELF. IM GONNA GET 1/20 SERIOUSLY.
    yeah God bless vicki!! so envious of that genius. you're right, we must turn over new leaves now. we must NOT fail that 3u paper. LOL easier said than done :(
    haha. whenever he uses the term 'nice' it's like a completely out-of-the-world question! gosh i feel so sorry for you. i'd die without any form of social networking.. you had to resort to chatting on BOS. lmao. as ifff man! you're one of the ones that are pulling ppl like me up. oh and cannot forget the brilliant akerind. without her... we'd be pretty much screwed
    LOLL! you full treat this site like MSN or something english wasn't too bad -- considering i do standard and all. just one question was like WTF. but overall, i'm not too bummed. I AM SHITTING IN MY PANTS FOR 3UNIT though, i just have this feeling it's gonna be yucky.
    LOOOOL ohhh okk sounds coool.everyones gonna do that though... so dont think itll make a difference... but still wrth a try
    hey beautiful LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.Um it was alright.... I think in comparison to yesterday man that just killed me.... but section 2 was crap i didnt understand the q.... soo that's scary. how'd you go?
    i dunno =/ my history and memory essay seemed alright; i talked about what insights can be generated, i dont think i answered the Q properly ... richard was convoluted; was totally caught off balance for that Q ... speeches was alright, i think i hope i get a band 5. what about u
    hahaha i got 2 and 6 wrong i nooo i put c for 2 and then i changed it dammit. my answers:
    1.A
    2. A
    3. C
    4. B
    5.C
    6. B
    7.B
    8.B
    9.A
    10. D

LOOLLL we had an hour break b4 hand cooz umm they were discussin that q soo me and thanh did it together
    LOOOL omgoshhh i got 2 mc wrong..... i put c for q2 wen it was a, and q6 i put bloody a..... stuff this
    LOOOOL U TT alot were crying... and not one of u 1unit girls complained ROFLLLLLLLLL! we had an hour sitting there soo i did my multiple choice.
    lLOOOOL such a waste of study. to the point that i was gonna leave an hor earlier coz i was sooo angry.
    I seriously failed like noo tomorow.
    I hate this... wasted my time for english
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…