boganxcore
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• uh oh sorry Dr Phil! :p lol

well, im thinking maybe UTS or if worst comes to worse UWS (it is closer afterall) ... wbu? if not USYD? where's ur second preference?

Ohh its for this HSC seminar ! lol *nerd? much?* Its a pretty nice uni, i love the buildings! but the benches OMG :O so old and cheap...ive been before for another program, and it was agony! lol my back cracked like 3 times in 2hrs no joke !
    edit: benches in one of the older lecture rooms!
    oh yeh i forgot to mention it is an organisation, but i'm technically working at Vern Barnett School and i don't know where the location is yet, sorry :)
    hey i couldn't help you noticing my post on the "life after hsc" thread, and i was wondering if you are actually interested in working with Autism Spectrum part time? :)
    OMGOSH ext2 Maths??! wow! Omgosh thats genius in itself! :O
    Wow... im sure u'll do fine! lol just saying u do ext2 maths proves ur really smart! :D

ohh kwl, medicine ay? Dr Boganxcore?! lol

Yeh i want to do a commerce/law degree! *fingers crossed* :p

yeh well check the paper, shud b in the bak of the local paper and let me noe. if it was successful ay?! lol

btw: Usyd ay? I'm going there this weekend :D lol
    ohh lucky u! lol how'd ur exams go??

ohh yeh ... have u tried the back of the newspaper?? lol

r u planning on uni or sumfing? or just working straight out?
    i think you've overtaken me quite comprehensively :). How's the job hunting going??
    Thanks your music taste is also mint by the sound of it. :cool:
    & Lol no worries, uni=meeting people that understands us and our ivory towers.

Well, they'd better! :jedi:
    "hey bro your username wouldnt have anything to do with Radiohead would it? please do"

... yes it is my friend. =)

Reckoner:
    YouTube - Radiohead - Reckoner
    Indeed that is cool! Are you waiting for it to age? Bet you're gonna open it when you get your results :p
    no worries, i'm looking for a job as well to no avail... sucks so hard. Studying for exams atm >< just want uni to be over, this semester has beaten the shit out of me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…