SeCKSiiMiNh
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yeah..goodluck with that! my interviews have been epic failure... went for one at a cafe in bankstown.. he never called me back ==, had one interview for a traineeship - they fucked me around and then rang me on the day of my interview and told me the place was filled and if id like to do something else instead... NO! hmmph... i hate being broke.

uni plans.. meh.. if i get into at least a bachelor of arts ill be happy.. but its on a thin string to get into uni. :S
    aww.. but still ur smart as :) i got two band 5's and was so upset they went to waste ona bloody 62 point atar.

wow lucky you.. ive been tryna get a job for AGES! just landed one working at syd showground, only problem is its long hours of standing around and u get shifted on different events.. so its not constant working hours :S start at the BIG DAY OUT on the 22nd of jan. wow.. ur moving out! :O so much is happening!!! i wont be moving for quiet a while... not till im financially stable and find a roomy :S (thought about moving with ofa but nah.. i can only handle so much partying.. lolz)
    ur kidding me right.... okay so im HALF aussie... half german.. im still aussie.
    wat u mean u ddnt know i was aussie!!! ive known u from primary school!!!
    hmm hsc was BLERGH.. gonna see IF i get an offer for uni.. =S ddnt make the cut off atar.. but will hope something might come up..

holidays are BORING. havnt done much at all..

wat about you?
    =O im ashamed of you!!!!! no i am not lyly... gawsh did u ever notice my jersey!!!! hint: im the only aussie girl =D if u dont get that.. then WAT IS WRONG WITH YOU CHILD!
    OMGEEEE LOOK WHO ITS IS XD ahahahah heyyy buddy =) can u guess who i am.. well u should.. if u dont ima give you a dirty look!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…