violentdelights

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ~4lyf~

ive been good, uni study needs to be done, plenty of catching up needs to be done.
    mid sem break coming up after this week, i'll go out for 1 day, the rest i need to catch up on everything :(

how's school going?
    That's good to know, hopefully you'll do excellent.
    Well good luck with the rest of your exams :)
    Thank you! Good luck with your exam tomorrow. Don't worry, torrents aren't that difficult, if you need assistance, do not hesitate to ask :)
    Iyi Geceler :p
    Hey how have you been, studying a lot?
    If you want windows 7, you can just download it from any good torrent site, the size depends on which package you're after.
    Thanks, well good luck x 42847758042 to you!
    It will all be over in a heartbeat, then you'll look back at those days hearing lala lalala lala :)
    WOAH! Is it the half-yearly's already? Seriously the best of luck.
    My assignment is for international business (2500 words using two articles plus 15 references) due on wedenesday
    Plus I have a demographics assigment and an anthropology assignment due on the same bloody day ARGHHHH!
    Enjoy high school while you can, uni gets worse lol
    Yeah hopefully you will, believe it or not I actually enjoy talking to you :)
    Thanks, uni is going fine, just kind of swamped with a few assignments lately :(
    hey, i saw a comment by you on legal studies page about the courts...um would you have any idea where i could find court hierarchy in the prelim year 11 course?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…