O
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yeahh omie jeez you should get one of ur friends to change ur bos password (hinthint) so u cant procrastinate! because that is the main thing making u procrastinate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111
    Oh.

You're respectable, you're legendary, and now another one tops the list:

"generous"

hehehehe. :p:pp

You're dp is lawl. LD
    Lol, thanks Omie. I realised something..

The last two times you've repped me, you've been laughing.

Why's that? :p

Oh, and...I got my 4th rep bar because of you. Double thanks Mr. I'm a Legendary Pokemonnnn. :D
    Nooo Omie, hehe you should get one of your friends to change your BOS password so you cant procrastinate. :p

Go to sleep earlyyyyyy if your tired. lol All of these late nights...i can see the lil bags forming under your eyes already *in your pic* :p
    haha. Yes the absolute best. *Homemade are the best, cause yu can put extra whipped cream ontop and make it in just the right proportion, lol no cheap cuts :p*

Aww goodluck! Remember its 60% attitude and 40% aptitude :) Well thats wat they told us in jr school, dont know if it applies for uni too? *I hope so though*

Well, going in on your day off shows initiative...so thats a start.

If your tired, dont bother, *and BOS procrastinating doesnt help* go home and get some sleep...then start hardcore study tommorrow.
    Yup! The thread about the indian...my post about giving the guy half a pizza?

hehe... you should go get some rest, lol. As if your on here...

Nice to know...yes stupid education always calls when life is becoming 'great'. :eek:

Not too bad thanks, got some results back from exams today and just had a nice iced-coffee with whipped cream so am relatively satisifed with life atm :) hehe
    I'll tell you in a sentence, and then you'll ask for an elaboration, and then an essay. :p

Am I correct?:D
    Lawl. Nah, Legendary Member sounds awesome. ;)

Heyy, how'd you come to be a gold member? I mean, people repped you that much .. are you really that hektikated? :p
    Hahahahahahhahahahahhahaha.

Respectable memebr of the..........

and now...

Legendary Member...

Lawllll. Omar, you're awesomez.
    Excuse me, i was wondering if you would like to convert to judaism? We are a wonderful club, and believe it or not, we are actually the chosen people. God told Abraham that you're people are my chosen people, and israel is yours. So how about it? Are you interested in joining the most beautiful religion in the world?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…