• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

中文歌詞! (3 Viewers)

Collin

HSC
N/A
Frigid said:
cherryblossom's favourite picture of me...

(hell, this is everyone's ONLY favourite picture of me. i like shit in every other picture)
aww ain't that cute!

the only toddler pic i have of myself has my penis in it, so for the love of god im not posting it.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
babydoll_ said:
bahaha owned
the very reason why opal duxed the school and i got shit in 4unit maths. he was diligent and i was good at Snake.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
babydoll_ said:
a sign of things to come
MONSTERS vs GODZILLA MOVIE IX: THE ATTACK OF THE MINIATURE NANCIES

edit: me to bed. nitenitenite. time for some more heavy myer action tomorrow. i need more money for that apartment in shanghai.

^^^ my good friends, tacitly batting for the other side.

Last edited:

Collin

HSC
N/A
she goes to UTS, in one of your pics there's a girl who looks like her.

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
bahah it's not her then; i knew this girl called aileen, family friend of a family friend; and i hated her fucking guts cos she thought she was smarter than me, SHE WAS FUCKING WRONG, dumbass viets. i told her to shut up once and got told off by her father

i know pretty much everyone in those pics so yah

Collin

HSC
N/A
babydoll_ said:
bahah it's not her then; i knew this girl called aileen, family friend of a family friend; and i hated her fucking guts cos she thought she was smarter than me, SHE WAS FUCKING WRONG, dumbass viets. i told her to shut up once and got told off by her father
rofl, feisty

mack

Banned
HSC
cherryblossom said:
meh, yeah I look heaps younger than I actually am.
Well youve seen me, I look 14 at the most, when I'm actually 18.....Whenever I've bought alco they stare at my ID for hours, they can't believe im really 18.

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
I have a brother who is 30 but he looks 20 =/
that's why his friends and my friends thought he is my bf when they saw the pictures of us 2 together...
><"... or maybe I look old, not sure.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Frigid said:
ok i've fucking had fucking enough. i've driven my fucking shitty lil toyotas to canberra and young, i've had my fucking learners for three fucking years and i still can't fucking pass the course at wetherill park!!! what does it fucking take for fucks sake!?!!

i mean fuckit, last time was coz of speed and stop signs, this time coz i apparently failed to signal more than once (which was twice)...

it's fucking annoying... how many fucking perfect runs have i go to do...

not only failing a 'test' not fucking good for my fucking male ego, but having the peer pressure (yes, fuck you, my friends who so happen to pass first go, you're all fucking cunts) and parental pressure ('told you so' attitude)

I KNOW HOW TO FUCKING DRIVE, I HAVEN'T RUN OVER ANYBODY, WHAT DOES IT FUCKING TAKE FOR FUCKS SAKE... >.<

I HATE GETTING MY FUCKING LICENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ive passed all my exams first go...although you probably wouldnt want to hear that :p (and yes im a menace)

rob: sif, i know how to cook malaysian, italian, french, filo, british, aussie(although thats not really aussie, a bit of korean, chinese, viet, japanese, and some middle eastern dishes ^__^

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
withoutaface said:
I look about 15 :/
I agree.
and mack, it was such a tiny pic.
thing is my face looks very incongruous on me because I'm so much taller than the average asian girl.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
AsyLum said:
Ive passed all my exams first go...although you probably wouldnt want to hear that :p (and yes im a menace)
UAI no correllation with driving skills... though i'm safe and haven't run over anyone/dog/cat/bird.
rob: sif, i know how to cook malaysian, italian, french, filo, british, aussie(although thats not really aussie, a bit of korean, chinese, viet, japanese, and some middle eastern dishes ^__^
haha why aren't girls flinging themselves at this asian jamie oliver then? ;)

划火柴 ("百分百感觉"电视剧主题曲)

曲:陈晓东 | 词:黄仲凯/芝See菇Bi | 编:Eric Kwok

跟这一个虚脱致�*� 拒绝试用期
但不知怎地 "赋"去半�*被
跟那一个做场大戏 快白发齐眉
然而又 不甘这�*� 花光一世纪
* 捱不大 捱不大 遗失�* 找注解
来得快 完得快 早午晚 划火柴
场很大 床很大 谁执手 涌上街
怎安排 乐与怒也 继�*摇摆
(�*多人 尚要让我 替换名牌)
失意吗 找一个乐天的少艾
发闷吗 想走两�*�便换对鞋
兴奋吗 将二人梦一手�*�坏
直到没有 好货可买
Repeat *
而即使 每滴怜悯 都似香薰 分散戏份
我 信望相爱完美 每一位都上心
Repeat *

兩男一女 - 方力申/陳曉東/李彩樺

方:很多愛 然而甚麼是愛
有過後 為沒有的期待
纏著至愛 同時能被愛
我未算貪心 小說也這麼記載

陳:很多愛 誰人願轉讓我
人人談戀愛像人手牽手切磋
最後 無獎金 無獎品 得到些什麼
�*又�*�備了�*�案麼

*李:看 戀愛�*�問越愛便越難�*�
但求未�*所托 交換快樂
有幸逛盡偶像王國
方:記住美麗輪廓
陳:我們最終輸給感覺

#李:大概當我遇上一個令我能迷戀
方:誰亦會 被迷�*�並未在乎長與�*
李:也許 我怕我最愛的隨時會轉
陳:也許 失過戀 為求多些挑選

+李:當我遇上一個令我能迷戀
方:可惜 多角戀 比戰地 更慌亂
李:也許 說過最愛我的隨時會轉
陳:也許 不要閃 只要�*�
合:擁抱後再算

陳:不拖手 我會怎麼樣過
人人談戀愛是否光陰太多
最後 誰得到 誰失手 不要估後果
�*現在愉快過麼

重唱 *,#,+,#,+

edit: 32kbps WMA file of this song here. Could someone find me a better mp3 version?

Last edited:

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
cherryblossom said:
I agree.
and mack, it was such a tiny pic.
thing is my face looks very incongruous on me because I'm so much taller than the average asian girl.
liar.

JKDDragon: fucking ouch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)