• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

中文歌詞! (4 Viewers)

Collin

HSC
N/A
(^o^) said:
Yup sure come to the Hills, make sure you know which bus.
Unless... you can fly like superman?
Nah, I can't. Why don't you come and pick me up? Oh, can we stop on our way to the supermarket aswell, I need some new steak knives. :)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
(^o^) said:
Yup sure come to the Hills, make sure you know which bus.
Unless... you can fly like superman?
Or perhaps he can contact his associate in the hills (ie me):)

Collin

HSC
N/A
(^o^) said:
*prepares to take out her AK-47*
*yoink*.. I'll take that. Ahahhhaahahaha so owned!@#@! Ahahahha omg you were gonna use it but then i yoinked it off you ahahah omg thats so funny lol now you dont have your ak47 anymroe because i took it off you! lol ahahahahaha lmfaocopter

Collin

HSC
N/A
withoutaface said:
That's a big gun, but can you operate it?;)
ahahahaha omg she cant because the safetys on it ahahah but she doesn't know that lol so shes gonna try and shoot but nothign will happen cuz the safetys on lmao ahhahahhaa

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
JKDDragon said:
ahahahaha omg she cant because the safetys on it ahahah but she doesn't know that lol so shes gonna try and shoot but nothign will happen cuz the safetys on lmao ahhahahhaa
Haha that reminds me of that scene in that die hard movie, where samuel l jackson tries to kill the german dude.

mack

Banned
HSC
withoutaface said:
Haha that reminds me of that scene in that die hard movie, where samuel l jackson tries to kill the german dude.
I remember that scene, I could never work out what the hell Jeremy Irons was eating. Some white thing?

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
mack said:
I remember that scene, I could never work out what the hell Jeremy Irons was eating. Some white thing?
Doesn't sound very advertising to me at all...

=( I have no gun.

Collin

HSC
N/A
(^o^) said:
Doesn't sound very advertising to me at all...

=( I have no gun.
plus you had the safety on aswell so when you would of went to pull the trigger nothing would of happened!! lol ahahahahahah omg aahahahhhhahahha

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
no i didn't have it on cos i actually read my AK-47 user manual.
*grins like a nerd*

Collin

HSC
N/A
ahahahahahhaha smilie grinned like a nerd.. ahahahha what a geeky thing to do ahahahaha and she actually read the gun manual aahahh omg lol!!11!!1!1

Anyway, any last words before I kill you? :)

Collin

HSC
N/A
I just had a double quarter pounder so my stomach has no desire for your red bean soup. ... ..... .hahaahahhahahahahahahahaha... hahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaa... hahhahahah.. ahah ahahahahahahahaa... hahhahah... ahahahahahahahahahahaahahhah... ahahahahahahahah... ahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahah... ahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahh... ahahahahahahahahahahahah... aa...hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahah...ahaahahhahahahahahahahaha.... hahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahha....hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahh.... ahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaha..... hahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahaha... hah... ahaahahhahahahaha..... hahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahah... ahahahahahahaha... hahahaahahhahahahaha... hahahah... ahahahahaahah... hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahah .... ahahahahahahahahahaha.. *cough* erm yes.
So any other final words?

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
Don't leavvvvvvvvve macky........
kill that evil maccas boy for me.

mack

Banned
HSC
But I have to......I've been ignoring my obliques the whole time!

I can't kill him anyway, seeing as I currently sport a twig like physique with slightly improved ab muscles in the past month, I don't stand a chance against a bodybuilder!

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
we both joint bos @ March 2004
how come u have that many rep points =(
grrrrrr...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)