• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

中文歌詞! (2 Viewers)

Collin

HSC
N/A
Evil maccas boy? LMAO ahahahahhahahahahahhahaha why am i laughing ahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

mack said:
But I have to......I've been ignoring my obliques the whole time!

I can't kill him anyway, seeing as I currently sport a twig like physique with slightly improved ab muscles in the past month, I don't stand a chance against a bodybuilder!
Ahahahahahha remember mate, bodybuilders only lift weights to look big, we don't necessarily have that much strength or functional strength muscles (although that is slightly different for me because I do martial arts aswell as powerlifting routines). Which is why bodybuilders tend to be fucked against a martial artist. Infact, the next time you see a huge tank, you're probably thinking 'oh shit, that guy must fear nothing'.. but really he'll tend to fear actual confrontations against a trained fighter.

Oh and you should try doing situps on a gym ball. It works out your core stability muscles, responsible for posture, strengthening the spine, strength etc. aswell as of course, your external abs. It's such a great 'invention' I reckon.

mack

Banned
HSC
You do martial arts? Which kind and how advanced are you?

I did tae kwon do and got to the mighty yellow belt. Ooooh yeah. My friend is 6'5 and 2nd dan black. I'm terrified I'll piss him off over something, get into a fight with him and then receive some major ownage.

Collin

HSC
N/A
I'm not advanced. I kinda gave up proper training ages ago due to uni. I did Hapkido and Wing Chun Kung Fu (at Grandmaster Jim Fung's academy on George street CBD). My mission is to become a complete tank first (and hence gave up martial arts to pursue bodybuilding), and then become an etchy martial artist... so then I've got both the intimidation factor aswell as the skills to back it up (trying to bulk up while training intensely doesn't work out very well, I learnt the hard way).

Your friend is 6'5 and 2nd dan blackbelt? LMAO, well.. if he ever asks anything, you know to give it to him. And hanging around him when he's drunk and/or aggravated doesn't seem like the best idea either... man I would hate to be his training partner.. eheh.. hehehehehehehhehe hrm.

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
you guys cheat i swear!!! :'(
as if wof is popular enough to get XXX points =P
shut up hairless maccas boy! XD

Collin

HSC
N/A
(^o^) said:
you guys cheat i swear!!! :'(
as if wof is popular enough to get XXX points =P
shut up hairless maccas boy! XD
*adds you to genuine collin's kill list*

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
{Justin} says:
and even if you had a gun I think collin's massive muscles would stop any bullets
429026 - so touched...V_V says:
is he asian or one of the whitedevils?
{Justin} says:
he's asian
WoW
steps back!!!
i thought most azn guysare too busy studying and forgot what exercise is all about

mack

Banned
HSC
JKDDragon said:
I'm not advanced. I kinda gave up proper training ages ago due to uni. I did Hapkido and Wing Chun Kung Fu (at Grandmaster Jim Fung's academy on George street CBD). My mission is to become a complete tank first (and hence gave up martial arts to pursue bodybuilding), and then become an etchy martial artist... so then I've got both the intimidation factor aswell as the skills to back it up (trying to bulk up while training intensely doesn't work out very well, I learnt the hard way).
You could become a bouncer you know.....how tall are you? Is there a certain height you need to pass?

Once I've sufficiently built myself, I'd like to give it a go. The idea of hurting people for pay appeals to me.

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
hmm faceboy... you and your chatlogs that reveals my silliness =(

azn bouncer yEzH wE w@nNa seE oNe..!!11!!1 kekeke~

mack

Banned
HSC
I've seen tons around Sydney.....Theyre usually short, vicious kung fu mofos that send your head flying with one crescent kick should you run afoul of them......crazy guys indeed.

Collin

HSC
N/A
LMAO I'm too short to be a bouncer. 5'6, I'll only ever be intimidating towards other Asians at best, I reckon (well.. unless you're an Aussie around my height, but I assure you they are somewhat rare).

Jase

HSC
first of all.. get a bruce lee haircut, take your shirt off, get a dragon tatoo, become a bouncer and everyone will assume you are a hardcore gagnsta shaolin monk.

no one would mess with an asian kung fu mobster, especially the short ones.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
JKDDragon said:
LMAO I'm too short to be a bouncer. 5'6, I'll only ever be intimidating towards other Asians at best, I reckon (well.. unless you're an Aussie around my height, but I assure you they are somewhat rare).
Haha well I'm sure you could still intimidate me:p

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
i never knew asians could be tanky without the help of roids...

mack

Banned
HSC
*huge stereotype warning*

Nah, theyre more the type to be insane kung fu mofos, so it balances itself out. What they may lack in height they make up for in their ability to crush your head with a roundhouse.

Collin

HSC
N/A
While that is true, alot of them are just fucking annoying wannabes though. One time on George Street, I walk pass these three dudes.. omg they looked fucking gangsta-ish ridiculous (kinda like these mini kung fu dynamos we speak of), and one of them (the leader guy, very short dude) purposely bumps my arm/shoulder when I walk past him, you know.. in the kind of 'wanna start something' way.. so I turn around, look at him and then go back to my walking and he shouts out 'hey mien, wat you lookin at?' in this kind of wanna-be-tough tone. So I said 'You', and he walks up towards me and tries to push me with both his arms. Too bad he was a weakling and I bearly moved.. so he just looks up and down (kinda like checking me out or something.. fucking moron), turns around and walks off with his 2 other retard buddies. Assclowns.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
you should've kungfu'ed his ass and kicked his head clean off. That would've shown him.

mack

Banned
HSC
JKDDragon said:
While that is true, alot of them are just fucking annoying wannabes though. One time on George Street, I walk pass these three dudes.. omg they looked fucking gangsta-ish ridiculous (kinda like these mini kung fu dynamos we speak of), and one of them (the leader guy, very short dude) purposely bumps my arm/shoulder when I walk past him, you know.. in the kind of 'wanna start something' way.. so I turn around, look at him and then go back to my walking and he shouts out 'hey mien, wat you lookin at?' in this kind of wanna-be-tough tone. So I said 'You', and he walks up towards me and tries to push me with both his arms. Too bad he was a weakling and I bearly moved.. so he just looks up and down (kinda like checking me out or something.. fucking moron), turns around and walks off with his 2 other retard buddies. Assclowns.

Hahaha maybe theyd be tougher if they spent more time actually honing their kung fu and not playing DDR......

Sounds like you had a run-in with some flybois though. Could have been Orange Juice, lol. He thinks hes the toughest mofo in town.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Jago said:
you should've kungfu'ed his ass and kicked his head clean off. That would've shown him.
LOL, well I was ready to hit him should he try anything. But obviously the pussies were just a wannabe gangstas.. morons.

xiao1985 said:
lolz omg collin... can u be my body guard??? ^^
Only if you promise to never change your av again.

mack said:
Hahaha maybe theyd be tougher if they spent more time actually honing their kung fu and not playing DDR......

Sounds like you had a run-in with some flybois though. Could have been Orange Juice, lol. He thinks hes the toughest mofo in town.
LMAO.. I don't think I've ever seen a 142cm gangsta before. I'll keep my eye on the lookout though, cause apparently OJ is spotted around the city a fair bit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)