• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

中文歌詞! (1 Viewer)

j4x0r

HSC
shouldn't your router have an ip address/web interface you can access? or is that just me?

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
it's not always called "port forwarding".

My tab that deals with port forwarding is called Virtual Server. *shrugs*

Last edited:

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
A thorny issuehttp://smh.com.au/articles/2005/02/15/1108230003332.html

Among all the Valentine's Day schmaltz, it's a relief to hear a February 14 disaster. Take irate IT worker Kirsten Cheung, whose partner had promised 18 long-stem roses and a request for her hand in marriage would arrive at her office on Monday.

Disappointingly, only six roses appeared, so naturally she called the whole relationship off. "The other girls got 18 roses and a teddy bear and chocolate and I didn't even get a teddy bear," she told Spike.

The hapless paramour's main crime was not lodging a thorough complaint with the flower delivery service, Roses Only.

"He wasn't able to defend my consumer rights so I didn't accept. We will probably stop seeing each other for a while, I don't find him assertive enough," she said.

Roses Only's managing director, James Stevens, said Ms Cheung's ex-partner will be refunded the $169 he paid for the original order and Ms Cheung will be sent 18 long-stem roses for free.

"We are not out to wreck this person's love life," he said. "Maybe we have done this guy a favour."
haha, "wasn't able to defend my consumer rights... I don't find him assertive enough"... if only she dated a lawyer :rolleyes:

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
that's one of the lamest breakups i've ever heard
that's as lame as you frigid

j4x0r

HSC
Frigid said:
haha, "wasn't able to defend my consumer rights... I don't find him assertive enough"... if only she dated a lawyer :rolleyes:
pffft lawyers, my bicep can beat up a lawyer and be assertive at the same time

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Frigid said:
Oh I'm sure that the lawyer would be far too busy chasing other women to even remember his gf existed.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
babydoll_ said:
that's one of the lamest breakups i've ever heard
that's as lame as you frigid
yeah i know... that girl sounds like a superficial whiney bitch anyway... "awww how come the other girls get 18 roses..." :rolleyes:

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
Frigid said:
holy fucking bitch!

he got lucky ... imagine being stuck with that for the rest of your life.

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
@ frig... ok that's just weird... break up cuz her bf got less than 18 roses??? omfg so superficial...
tho despite the fact that we are all alil superficial...

2nd on nancy's comment: that was lame break up....

@meloncollie: =p i didn't change it!!! it has always being 1st of jan =D :eyes rolling:

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
meLoncoLLie said:
*eyes xiao suspiciously*
lookz nervously at meloncollie: shoudln't u be in bed right now>??? dun u have school 2morrow?!?!?!?

and and and 243 days til ur hsc!!! u gotta study hard so u can get into usyd law!!!

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
xiao1985 said:
lu gotta study hard so u can get into usyd law!!!
i know why you want her in usyd xiao ;)

i'm sure gloria knows the correct decision for law is UNSW.

supercharged

HSC
N/A
In my "unbiased" opinon, UNSW would definately be the best uni to go to but only because I go there :)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Depends what she's combining with. If it's commerce then UNSW. Anything else, USYD.

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
How to get to UTS Haymarket campus...?
I need to know how to get there... before saturday.. someone help.

WTF's Daolang?

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
(^o^) said:

UTS Haymarket is just behind Marketcity... continue walking down Ultimo Rd and you will see the bell tower/library area. alternatively, walk in from the rear end of the building, near the LightRail, Entertainment Centre Parking area...

and why the hell aren't you at school today janice!?! think of the school fees your rents are paying to send you to that private girls school... *brothers you*

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
(^o^) said:

WTF's Daolang?
Go to central and walk down broadway the opposite way you'd walk to get to town hall.

EDIT: Or maybe there's a third campus that you're talking about that I'm not aware of.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)