09ers Yr 12 Formal (1 Viewer)

SairsyFairy

HSC
My formal was last night, it was held at the Peak Room in Flemington Racecourse. Lovely Venue.

All up for our limo we paid $280 spilt between 8.

My costs were
Formal- $85
Dress - $150
Shoes - Already had
Hair - $50
Make up- Did my own

It was a good night, nice food, photographers were great but the dj was a little odd :p

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
nope!!! me and will were looking for DJs at one stage, and we showed mr L all the different ppl we had lined up

then apparently he told will that we were having the DJ that came with the RSL and he had already booked it :mad1:

way to go, loser.

HSC
nope!!! me and will were looking for DJs at one stage, and we showed mr L all the different ppl we had lined up

then apparently he told will that we were having the DJ that came with the RSL and he had already booked it :mad1:

way to go, loser.
ohhhhh i thought it was you guys that organised it!
yeah steff knew a good dj but he didnt us have it!

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
r u azn or indian by any chance?

what the fuck
this guy was banned for a few days
then he got unbanned for like wat, 2 minutes

now his banned again LOL

but yeah nancy.... it was so shit, will had this AWESOME DJ lined up, like he was so good that he played at the fiddler... but NO we didnt get it :(

what id like to know is what happened to the $2000 that was used to book the original band?

I WANT MY MONEY BACK! :mad:

boganxcore

HSC
hmm if the DJ is crap at my formal it wont matter too much coz we're going clubbing afterwards - awesomeeeee!

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
nah there werent any afterparties!!! SOOOOOO shit... because most ppl were 18 and so they just went clubbing

worst formal ever i swear 2 god :mad:

boganxcore

HSC
aw man that sucks. yea i feel sorry for the underage people at my formal! i think some people are just gonna go home after but a couple of 17 year olds are staying in hotels and just hanging out there - which isnt too bad an idea.

HSC
what the fuck
this guy was banned for a few days
then he got unbanned for like wat, 2 minutes

now his banned again LOL

but yeah nancy.... it was so shit, will had this AWESOME DJ lined up, like he was so good that he played at the fiddler... but NO we didnt get it :(

what id like to know is what happened to the $2000 that was used to book the original band?

I WANT MY MONEY BACK! :mad:
i never actually heard the original band but i heard some people say it was really really bad.
did you listen to them??

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
yeah lol i listened 2 a sound sample on there website

OMG it was so sad.. i posted it on facebook to show people how bad they were... everyone agreed with me

groovygirl

HSC
le montage, leicardt ( however its spelt) this coming friday from 6 till midnight (Y) then back home cos i have work the next day

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)