15 too young? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebigwillie

hey im 16 and going to turn 17 in a few days time..me and this 15 yr old chick r pretty close, and we've known each other for years..I was wondering if it may be too young to go out with her? Your thoughts? Thanx:)

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
pffft. she's not too young for you. Geez. I can think of bigger age gaps lol!

thebigwillie

yeah i kinda discussed it with my mates n they gave me shit about it:( that sucked..i juz wanted to get some other opinions on it:) Thanx for replying:D

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
guys do that I've noticed. Theyre only joking. If you're a 43 year old, then they're not.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
then she must not know a broad range of couples then. I know a 17turning 18year old with a 25 year old. I have no problems with them. that five more years than your age gap.

BIG_AJ

Banned
omg two years?
im 18 and dating a 4 years and no1s eva bagged me cuz thats completly normal. u guyrs r all weirdos if u think 2 yrs is that bad

oh my god

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
BIG_AJ said:
omg two years?
im 18 and dating a 4 years and no1s eva bagged me cuz thats completly normal. u guyrs r all weirdos if u think 2 yrs is that bad

oh my god
Good argument, bad REALLY badly phrased.

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
i was 14 going on 15 and went out with a 17 year old going on 18!
it was fun lol he was cool
and i 'thought' i seemed older at that age anyway (hahahaha)
now i see my guy friends at 17/18 going for chicks that young and im like ugghhh they are young and dumb!

but its what YOU think!
if its cool between the two of you
GO FOR IT!
:)

Keen

MD
HSC
Nah mate there is such a maturity gap there!
She probably has some problems that she wants to sort out by going out with an older guy, usually because they think their age guys are too immature so they go for a couple of years older (just that those guys have learnt to hide their immaturity a little better).

I wouldn't if I was you, I'm a strong believer that at this age (16-19) there is soo much growing up that it should really be give or take 1 year.

But this is only my opinion you must of course make up your own.

Keen

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Keen said:
I wouldn't if I was you, I'm a strong believer that at this age (16-19) there is soo much growing up that it should really be give or take 1 year.

But this is only my opinion you must of course make up your own.

Keen
There IS a lot of growing up there - but at different rates. Apparently girls mature faster than boys during that time, but thats with exceptions too. 1 year difference is assuming that we mature at the same rate...

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
i know some girls who, when they were 15, were dating 21 year olds..... so 15-17 age gap isn't bad.
That is though. When you're young, relationships are about fun. They get wierd and complicated when you get older.

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
at that age, it depends on how old they are mentally. I dont think i could date a 15 yr old stunner who still had pics of hanson on her wall and the newest barbie

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Pfft! you're not old for her at all...just know that you can't have sex with her until she's 16....

if you were 30...then i would've probably reported you ^^
good luck mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)