15 too young? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gemita

Raube Hohle convert
HSC
When I first got with my bf I was 16, he was 18...we're still together a year later. I think in this case it's not so much about your age difference but her actual age. I don't know if a 15 year old would be mature enough to be in that kind of relationship, it depends on the girl I guess. 2 years difference is nothing, but a 15 year old with a 17 year old is very different to a 22yr old with a 24yr old. Depends on where she is in terms of maturity.

twiddla

BTW the reason u don't let neone kno about ur sex life because it is illegal and called stat rape!!

Sophie777

Don't girls mature 2 yrs ahead of guys in most cases. Hence, the maturity of a 15 year old girl would be equal to that of a 17 year old guy. In general, not in every case.

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Nicho said:
BTW the reason u don't let neone kno about ur sex life because it is illegal and called stat rape!!
Happens all the time at my school. Year 12s hitting on Year 7s. Giving head in the toilets... Fingering each other discreetly in the playground... And guess what, they're more or less the same race of people! Now that's a new development.

Damn, no one reacted to my daddy baby anal post.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
JayWalker said:
please stop bumping old posts....
omg, please will you stfu with that. firstly, this thread is exactly 13 days old. it is not 'old'. secondly, you have been here for approximately 2 minutes. please.

i personally look at the 15 yr old girls i know and go 'eww, stop with the cradle snatching', but 1) i'm a big flaming hypocrite and 2) it depends on the girl herself.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
JayWalker said:
W/e Glyc,

Hope your mothers centerlink cheque doesn't bounce..
haha, actually my mother teaches/has taught a number of the students on this site, but nice attempt at insulting me! believe it or not my mother's status of employment actually has nothing to do with me!

JayWalker

HSC
BreaKing, did you even get a UAI? Or did you opt for the Astrix because it was simpler to read?

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
JayWalker said:
BreaKing, did you even get a UAI? Or did you opt for the Astrix because it was simpler to read?

oh man you kill me

give me a call. 0413 959 949

JayWalker

HSC
glycerine said:
oh man you kill me

give me a call. 0413 959 949
Oh, because I can actually afford the cost of a phone call.. ROFL gycerine, your worst than the normal trailor trash rednecks you find on Yahoo!.
Can't be bothered toying around with you and your warped fragile ego...

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Haha, okay man, enjoy emerging into the real world where you realise that daddy isn't always there to lick your balls and buy you luxury cars.

JayWalker

HSC
glycerine said:
Haha, okay man, enjoy emerging into the real world where you realise that daddy isn't always there to lick your balls and buy you luxury cars.
as opposed to your mother and you?
Have you ever realised why, throughout your mothers 3 different marriages, you still have the same uncles?

*cough* Redneck *cough*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)