15 too young? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mack

Banned
HSC
Hahahah, Hanson. Reminds me of a brilliant Family Guy moment.

*Hanson van stops outside house*

"Uh, our van broke down, can we use your phone?"

Peter:Holy crap its the Children of the Corn!

thebigwillie

lol thanx guys:) Yeah i know i cant have sex with her till shes 16..but that doesnt matter..I'm still a virgin:) I dont think im ready for sex myself atm. All i want is a relationship with a girl that is fun, has a sense of humour, and can have a gr8 time around. N shes exactly like that:D

BabySilver

HSC
thebigwillie said:
yeah i kinda discussed it with my mates n they gave me shit about it:( that sucked..i juz wanted to get some other opinions on it:) Thanx for replying:D
yeah guys are like that. a friend of mine commented that when he was 16 and a 13 yo like him he didn't go out with her cause that that age, it's not right to date a younger girl. however when she came on the scene again around 6 years later he was all ready to go for her even though she was still 3 years younger.. and also had a rep as the town bike. *shrugs* each to their own i guess

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
how many years of school difference? i think that shows maturity more than actual age. if there's one year that's ok, if there's two she might be a bit young.

malkin86

HSC
Younger girls tend to go out with older guys anyway, don't they?

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
they do. my bf is 2 years older than me. ive never dated someone younger. i dont think its wrong,but society pretty much has brought us up in that the men should be older. though i know a lot of parents when the women are older...but it just used to be a bit taboo.

but whether is girls dating younger boys or vice versa...i think the age gaap shouldnt be more than 3 years if they are still teenagers. it depends on the souple, but 18yo's with 13yo's...come on, its like dating your little sister...she only recently out of diapers. with that comes the idea that you want to be out drinking etc, and she cant go out past 9pm cause thats her bedtime...you just have to be realistic.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
BIG_AJ said:
omg two years?
im 18 and dating a 4 years and no1s eva bagged me cuz thats completly normal. u guyrs r all weirdos if u think 2 yrs is that bad

oh my god
you're dating a 4 year old? for christ's sake..

Blay

the TwinBlade
would it be safe to say that we're all from SYDNEY
HSC
BIG_AJ said:
omg two years?
im 18 and dating a 4 years and no1s eva bagged me cuz thats completly normal. u guyrs r all weirdos if u think 2 yrs is that bad

oh my god
ok... i think he means a 4 year difference LOL but yea, if the guys laugh at you don't take them too seriously... even if they are serious ;) they're just jealous you got a great gf that you love heh. though, when i think about it... the age gap gets larger and larger as we grow older =___= i've seen ones that are up to a decade/decade and a half apart =____= but then again, tis not about this age difference...

...its about the love ;) *thumbs up* go for it man!! congrats to you both and may you live happily ever after LOL

7th Sign

HSC
ahh do it...

my mates are like 17 and they pick up 14 year old lowies all the time...
all the chics who are like 15 at my school go for like da guys in my grade and wer all like 17 so i dont c what the prob with it is.....your school must be pretty gay if people think its sus to go out wif a 15 year old chic when your 17.....

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
dude, 16-17 and 15 is nothin, im 17 and went out wit a gal hu is 14, if u 2 are heppy together then age is nothin and u 2 shud go out, but....at times u may see the difference, especially if u 2 are in diff years, at times of exams especially, she will wanna party and u cant (shouldnt) but 16-17 and 15 is nothin man, go 4 it
-dawso

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
14 yr old? Did you sleep with her?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Just dont let anyone know you fucked her good ;)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
concession said:
"old enough to bleed old enough to breed"
hmm, if they aren't old enough to bleed, they can't breed anyway?
(assuming I understand this quote correctly)

concession

Respected Member
HSC
alby said:
thanks for the feral quote dude
you quoted, thus making its existence twice as much(3rd time acutally)

i found it on a forum elsewhere, there were others but i thought they were maybe inappropriate

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
AsyLum said:
Just dont let anyone know you fucked her good ;)
lol cause your sex life is a complete secret is it? i wish mine was...though sometimes i make mistakes and tell people :( especially bout that old dude....ewww..

and concession...just cause quotes have been posted before doesnt mean they are appropriate, thats was just fucking disgusting buddy

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Now what race of irresponsible parents would allow their 15-year-old girl to be fucked? I know...

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Usually the ones that are too stupid to have any control over their children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)