2 weeks until results! (1 Viewer)

crazy_paki123

HSC
My primary aim is an atar of 96 (UNSW COMM) which is highly unlikely due to my crap school marks. But i wouldnt mind Macq Commerce either, so id be happy with 83+. Basically im a bit nervous about the results (esp. english) but like deswa1 said you cant do anything but wait now.
I do miss school apart from the exams ofcourse, and the teachers too. i only went to my school for 3 years but i developed a really good bond with my che, eco and maths teachers, so ill miss them.
I am a bit nervous about uni tbh, but im pre sure once i get to know a few people there itll be a blast, so excited and nervous at the same time for uni.

funstudy

HSC
I'm so glad hsc is over, and im excited for uni. Yet sometimes I wish I was back at school, to be with friends/teachers/people who were really supportive. Now it'sl like i'm one fish in a massive fishpond. Having said that, I found I have a lot of time on my hands now. Been mostly hanging out with friends, reading, going out etc. And it's only been a month!

I think I'll be nervous the morning and thenight before results come out- but after everyone forgets, and there are so many possibilities i'm not exactly paralysed with worry

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Not sure if this will help at all or even if it'll be counterproductive but right now you can't change anything. Whether you stress your head off or chill, your atar will still be the same. So don't think/worry about it- whatever happens will happen and then go from there IMO. I hope you get what you're aiming for :)
The most important this about this post is this: "Yesterday, 11:11 PM"

Did you make a wish that you'd get nice results, which you were posting this? :p

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
13 years for this!
Yeah, don't really think any number could quantify my educational experience even out of a million. In particular, I loved my time at my high school and wouldn't trade the friendships, the life lessons, the experiences, the extracurriculars, the knowledge, the awesome supportive teachers for anything.

timeslowsdown

Everything for the Lord
HSC
N/A
Not sure if this will help at all or even if it'll be counterproductive but right now you can't change anything. Whether you stress your head off or chill, your atar will still be the same. So don't think/worry about it- whatever happens will happen and then go from there IMO. I hope you get what you're aiming for :)
Thanks, you're absolutely right!

HSC
N/A
I don't want my atar :(
I had a dream I got 5% in english, and an atar of 44 overall.

Really, really dreading results.

deswa1

HSC
The most important this about this post is this: "Yesterday, 11:11 PM"

Did you make a wish that you'd get nice results, which you were posting this? :p
Hahaha- I didn't notice that. Tbh I'm not really concerned with what I'll get- whatever happens happens and I can't really change that. Hopefully we get some nice reuslts :D

kinda scared but keen at the same time. Bloody hope its good
Yeah I hope it works out for you- what are you aiming for?

Rawf

HSC
Tbh, I just wanna know my results -__- I'm not really nervous though... it's more that I'm excited to find out what I got, and whether it'll get me into the course I want.
UNSW Commerce for me almost seems like a reality now, and I feel so close. I've been feeling really confident lately that I will get in....
but awk moment if i dont.

Does anyone know what date the results came out last year?

Aysce

HSC
I'm sure you'll be fine, Rawf. Best of luck to you.

===========================

LoveHateSchool, what do you honestly think you'll get?

btx3

HSC
Uni Grad
Tbh, I just wanna know my results -__- I'm not really nervous though... it's more that I'm excited to find out what I got, and whether it'll get me into the course I want.
UNSW Commerce for me almost seems like a reality now, and I feel so close. I've been feeling really confident lately that I will get in....
but awk moment if i dont.

Does anyone know what date the results came out last year?
Im pretty sure ATAR's were released on the 15th making HSC results 14th

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm sure you'll be fine, Rawf. Best of luck to you.

===========================

LoveHateSchool, what do you honestly think you'll get?
No idea, I think I underperformed relative to my ranks in HSC in some subs. I know what I hope to get.

Im pretty sure ATAR's were released on the 15th making HSC results 14th
Yeah, they are quite late this year. Other states finish much later than us and get their results sooner.

tOnnyAyye

HSC
Uni Grad
I admit that I'm scared about my results, though the feeling will probably sink in the day before the results will be released.

After I finished my last exam (Japanese Continuers), I was asked to be interviewed for a local newspaper. While it was something to achieve, I doubted myself on how well I performed in the HSC. Expectations are high, which kinda freaks me out. Despite all this, I just want to get the ATAR and start planning on what course to do in which uni next year.

An ATAR of 80 and above is what i aimed to achieve, but 90+ is even better, though its unlikely that i'll achieve this :( .

Similar to LoveHateSchool, I would also be considered a person that misses school a little. Year 12 for me is the best year. Not only because I was fully committed to study, but also how I interact with people. I used to slack off on assignments and homework (received 2 letters sent home in year 7) and treated friends with dishonesty. Throughout high school, I decided to make a change in myself and it paid off a lot. I just hope that I can further improve on what I am doing right now and apply it to uni such that uni life would be considered an enjoyable experience, except for the major exams. ==

So yeah, brace yourself for the results in 2 weeks time and I hope everyone gets the ATAR goal they deserve to achieve after 12 years of school. :)

crazy_paki123

HSC
HSC results are released on the 19th and the ATAR is released on the 20th

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)