2 weeks until results! (1 Viewer)

eat_well

HSC
I honestly don't want my results. Knowing that I could have performed a lot better has left an awful feeling inside :(.

I'm still hoping for that 93+ but I'm realistically expecting around 87.

mike12345678

HSC
is it possible for our school to get the HSC marks before us?

yesterday my school secretary said that they got an envelope containing all the hsc results but i didnt believe her. shes probably mistaken it for some HSC paperwork.

but yeaa the question again :

TheGreatest99.95

Premium Member
HSC
Hahaha- I didn't notice that. Tbh I'm not really concerned with what I'll get- whatever happens happens and I can't really change that. Hopefully we get some nice reuslts :D

Yeah I hope it works out for you- what are you aiming for?
Thanks :) im happy with 98+ any lower and ill be disappointed but oh well... just wait and see what happens lol what are you aiming for?

qawe

HSC
N/A

yesterday my school secretary said that they got an envelope containing all the hsc results but i didnt believe her. shes probably mistaken it for some HSC paperwork.

no

lgnorance

HSC

Not possible for the school to get HSC marks before us, but I know for a fact that they get an envelope and a pdf copy with everyone's HSC marks that is mailed to the principal of your school. However, they do not know your ATAR.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
I honestly don't want my results. Knowing that I could have performed a lot better has left an awful feeling inside :(.

I'm still hoping for that 93+ but I'm realistically expecting around 87.
eat_well! I miss our chats and keep my fingers crossed for your 93+!

6 days 9 hours guys and the wait will be over w00t

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Saw all my QLD friends get their OPs, Victorians the over 40 in sub list is out and they will receive their ATARs in an hour, and now we only have 48 hours left...so close yet so far.

asdfqwerty

HSC
Saw all my QLD friends get their OPs, Victorians the over 40 in sub list is out and they will receive their ATARs in an hour, and now we only have 48 hours left...so close yet so far.
Yeh same, the QLD-ers got their OPs on Sat and so many of my Victorian friends are suffering from their results earlier this morning about Study scores and shit haha. It's weird how they all start later than us but get their results much quicker.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)