2 weeks until results! (1 Viewer)

Siddy123

HSC
and im looking forward to maah results so i kno what to do wiff maself over the next yearr

madharris

HSC
N/A
That's good to hear, one of my friend's is turning 18 at last tomorrow, so it should be fun to take her out. But today was a lazy boring day for me cause plans fell through :p

And madharriss, there's not way you will get a *.
oops i meant atar. Auto correct :)
But thanks for not thinking ill get a * :)

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
I want a state rank but that's not gonna happen (99% sure that I lost enough marks to get out of SR). Otherwise, 95+ minimum, 98+ would be nice.

timeslowsdown

Everything for the Lord
HSC
N/A
I've been thinking about my results heaps! I'm so scared - not sure if I'll get into the course of my dreams - I don't know what I'll do if I don't. I know there's other options but I really really want it. Anyways I've been really busy as well - out most days - I love chilling with my friends

deswa1

HSC
Not sure if this will help at all or even if it'll be counterproductive but right now you can't change anything. Whether you stress your head off or chill, your atar will still be the same. So don't think/worry about it- whatever happens will happen and then go from there IMO. I hope you get what you're aiming for :)

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
Tempted to not even look at my 2U mark.

Rather not know how much I fucked up.

enoilgam

HSC
Not sure if this will help at all or even if it'll be counterproductive but right now you can't change anything. Whether you stress your head off or chill, your atar will still be the same. So don't think/worry about it- whatever happens will happen and then go from there IMO. I hope you get what you're aiming for :)
This pretty much.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
This pretty much.
When I walked out my last exam, I was like well nothing I can do now :p But I suppose I've just started to get curious after a month of doing so much random stuff.

And Realise, that's me with chem, but you will do 4U and your 2U will not even count!

Aysce

HSC
When I walked out my last exam, I was like well nothing I can do now :p But I suppose I've just started to get curious after a month of doing so much random stuff.

And Realise, that's me with chem, but you will do 4U and your 2U will not even count!
Make a bet his mark is higher for 4u than 2u.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)