2003 UAIs (1 Viewer)

timcos

Originally posted by ssssonicyouth
what's the go with flaming someone who's already having a bad day?

i'm sorry to be brash, but fuck off eveajac ;)
He's making reference to the fact that this person should be relatively happy with such a good UAI. anything over 95, even 90 is an effort to be very proud of. I got 68.05 and i'm proud of that. All he wants is for him to be happy with what he got rather than whining about missing courses with such a high UAI. I can see his point, because for us people who are in the 50s 60s 70s UAI-wise, it hurts to see stuff like that. Sorry if I've offended anyone, just telling ya how I feel.

Good morning and congrats all.

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Harmonic
I suck
Would you suck.... oh, not that kind of sucking. My bad! :p

thehalford

83.5 - Not the end of the world, It's what I needed, and a fair bit better than what I was expecting based on my results.

It's all good in my mind - congrats to the lot of you.

thehalford - a la SHHS

Last edited:

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Originally posted by eveajac
i'm sorry to be brash.....
but braindrainedAsh can you please SHUT UP!!! personally i think that 96-something or whatever you got is fantastic and it's particularly rude and insensitive to be blubbling about this great mark in front of others who are ecstatic with UAI's much, much lower than yours.
Furthermore, it's stupid to carry on with this whole my-life-is-over-because-i-didn't-get-into-uts journalism crap because EVERYONE knows that there are back doors and transfers and the UAI is not everything!!!!!!
So please just cheer up or shutup...your whinging just sounds immature and selfish.
Fuck off. I'm not just dissapointed because of that. I'm allowed to have my own fucking aims... I got dux of my fucking school and I got handed this useless UAI.... some of my results for my subjects are screwed...

Doing well is relative... if you were expecting 85 and you got 92 well you did fantastic. I'm not saying it's a bad uai, I'm just saying I'm dissapointed with it because i was hoping for 98 and all year I've aimed for this particular course. I've sacrificed everything... even my fucking health my back and wrist are screwed thanks to the HSC. And I get handed a UAI that does not reflect my ability and the amount of effort I put in. It makes everything I have struggled so hard for all year totally fruitless. Plus everyone is asking "what did u get" and when I say they are like oh is that all.

I have every right to be fucking dissapointed so don't tell me what I should be happy with. I'm not dissing anyone else's UAI, only my own, and only because of my personal aims, so don't tell me that I am being rude... you are the one who is telling me I don't have the right to be upset when a year of stuggle and sacrifice has resulted in bitter dissapointment. I'm working about 80 hours a week over christmas and new year to save up the money to move out of the shit hole where I live and now I might not even get where I wanted to go.

~Dreamer

HSC
Originally posted by Pinnochio
hmm....
anyone wanna go kill some brain cells wif me :)
count me in...although i dont think my brain cells will be more dysfunctional than they are right now as proven by my uai...

lawforever

HSC
congratulation to everybody here

i m very pleased with my mark

Cya guys in university!

Pinnochio

Originally posted by ~Dreamer
count me in...although i dont think my brain cells will be more dysfunctional than they are right now as proven by my uai...
btw wat was ur UAI
cant be lower than 59.8
cant complain i guess
got wat i deserved

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
edit: it's been there long enough :D

Last edited:

vegeta_316

OMG! There's just something really really special about getting into the 90's and I'm proud to say i'm one of them!

94.60 :D

Man I'd never think I'd get this big of a UAI with my HSC marks as they were. Would anyone have predicted my UAI with these HSC marks?

Chemistry - 80
Economics - 86
Adv English - 79
Ext 1 Maths - 87
Ext 2 Maths - 81

Me thinks maths may have played a big part in my UAI.

Congratulations to everyone who achieved their desired UAI.

Btw if your from Smith's Hill High please mention it in your post. I'm really interested into seeing how we all went as a school. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)