2004 target UAI (1 Viewer)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Sarah168
above 90 would be good but if im honest with myself, I''m really aiming for 95+ :D
lol i like how you said that. i think i sort of did the same thing, i had minimum target but if i let down and was honest with myself i probably actually wanted more than that

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
i dont know whether i have posted here or not already but im going for 95+ but anythang in 90's would be alright. ( i go to my local public school ... so yeah ... if you get in the nineties its a major thing)

addict

'Specal' Member
HSC
i like the sound of 95...it feels right for me, i gotta work my butt off for it in some of my subjects, but i can do it...i hope

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
99.6 would be a fluke, but itd nice to be able to do combined law at Sydney..

otherwise about 98 to go to UTS :)

mysterium

Target UAI

Okay people, we want to talk about realistic goals here? Then aim for 100! If you think and believe you can do something you can and if you dont believe this to be true u are a dead set fool. Anyone can do anything at all. I thought I sucked at Physics, getting around 30-50% in every test. In my half yearly I studied hard and believed, I stuck a giant 100% sign on my mirror and forced myself to believe it and came out with the goods at 98% which was half a mark off perfect. So get off ur tush and believe in yourself!!!! Reach inside and just DIG IT OUT OF YOU!

*Nothing's better than that feeling u get when you know you have tried and succeeded..."* :chainsaw:

HSC
i don't understand...why is so many people into /law...it's a highly ranked degree (or whatever) and all, but doesn't it seem a bit boring?..
i have a brother who does combined law and all i ever see is him studying past court cases, i would seriously die if i were to do 5 years of that..!!

HSC
It seems like there are a few people in hear who are setting themselves up for disappointment. I need 85 so I'll be content with that. Though 90+ would be awesome. I think I need to do more work.

mishka

HSC
N/A
^^ I'm the same as you!! I'd like high 80's, and would be stoked with 85, but 90's would be nice....

Callistogenic

HSC
The UAI doesn't really matter in my chosen Uni Course, but the portfolio and bodies of work I am to design do, so its a tradeoff. I know I'm putting all my eggs in one basket, but its something that I love. (Digital arts)

I'm hoping somewhere around 75-80. That's a backup plan.

mysterium

I would like to hear from any of you who actually agree with me here about the whole self belief thing! I think, peeps, that all we need is a little faith and it's about time we stopped hearing comments like "I can't" or "I failed" or "I'm going to fail." If you try and fail, stand back up and try again! There's more than one way to skin a beaver!!!! :D
So repeat after me people....I can and I WILL!!!!
Peace out!

Crikket

Exactly Member
HSC
mmm 100 sounds mighty good!
but i shall not be tempted to cry myself to sleep if i get over 95
does that mean i should start working now? :p

Crikket

Exactly Member
HSC
i like the self believe thing, but i was also wondering if those motivation tapes work?
has anyone used them? and did they work?

Rory

HSC
I'd be happy with an 80 :) It's what I need for my course at UNE so yeh I'd be happy with that, anything higher would just be a bonus lol

mysterium

I haven't used motivation tapes, however I find there are certain things in life which motivate me such as my music. If you work at times when you have been listening to something such as music which makes you feel good and motivates you, you succeed more easily. Or so I have found. I would say that the tapes might be useful, it all depends on what you require to motivate you. But your goal should be enough to motivate you anyway!!!! That's why we are all slogging away!
Later dudes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)