2007 NRL Thread (2 Viewers)

HSC
GO THE ROOSTERS!
Lol, the first time they've won back to back games since 2005! :D

They were losing, but they scored in the last minute!

HSC
:confused:
bored6 said:
Yep. I tend to think Murray isn't a fantastic coach - even Sheens would probably be a better replacement.

You'd do well to ignore HotShot / iamsickofyear 12 - they know little to nothing about footy it seems =/

:wave:
lol you are one sick son of a bitch mr.gardiner, i think you should be ashamed of yourself you little shit lol, to make matters worse your a rooters fan. craig bellamy or ricky stuart would have to be the top candidates for the job.

well well, another totally inept performance from the panthers, snatching defeat from the claws of victory, it is fast becoming a cliche. seriously penrith must be the most dumb side in the NRL. i cant even remember how many times we pushed a pass that wasnt on, gave away a penalty or made silly errors, there were just too many to count. i wasnt even surpirsed when we lost cause we are just so inept and ill disciplined :mad1:

all credit to the panthers for that one the rooters were just awful :santa:

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

HSC
oh and i must give credit to another solid performance from the officials tonight, back to their usual best. i wouldnt care if it stayed at this level as long as it didnt get any worse, but every week the standard drops and they continue to get decisions wrong. i dont know how they gave no try to the first two tries of the game.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
bored6 said:
You'd do well to ignore HotShot / iamsickofyear 12 - they know little to nothing about footy it seems =/
I'm the only one that knew picking Anasta for origin was a horrible idea.

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
do you want a certificate framed on your wall for that?

melbourne storm, what champions, their form shows that if they don't win the premiership this year, something is rigged.

HSC
they were also missing dallas johnson and brett white, plus cooper cronk got injured halfway through the match too. that's a fucken awesome effort by the storm.

HSC
wuddie said:
melbourne storm, what champions, their form shows that if they don't win the premiership this year, something is rigged.
Errrr... Roosters thrashed the Cowboys too, last week. :D

stazi

Nightman
HSC
...yes and the roosters were playing the cowboys who were lacking fifty of their best players.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
it sucks. ive wanted to tip them these past two weeks but went with my head instead, tipping against them. this suxor.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
wuddie said:
do you want a certificate framed on your wall for that?

At least I dont suck Buderus's COCK..

Teddy Lee

HSC
this is probably a bit late but..

WOHOO THE ROOSTERS WON!

FIRST BACK TO BACK WINS SINCE 26 NOV 2005!

AND PEARCE WAS SO GOOD!!!!!!! He's my NRL claim to fame.. I went to the same primary school as him! WHOOPDEEDO!!

GO ROOSTERS xox

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
Teddy Lee said:

WOHOO THE ROOSTERS WON!

FIRST BACK TO BACK WINS SINCE 26 NOV 2005!

AND PEARCE WAS SO GOOD!!!!!!! He's my NRL claim to fame.. I went to the same primary school as him! WHOOPDEEDO!!

GO ROOSTERS xox
26 Nov? isnt the season well over by then?

HSC
Teddy Lee said:

WOHOO THE ROOSTERS WON!
It's never too late. :D
Teddy Lee said:

GO ROOSTERS xox
He was great! So were Nutley, Fitzy, Wing, SKD and Sa. :uhhuh:

Haha, that's cool, did you actually know him? What primary school was it, if you don't mind me asking?

I think Dene Halatau, from the Tigers, used to go to my school. But he was only there for a couple of years or something.

mat2154

HSC
craig wing used to go to our school, when we were using old maths textbooks, i found a book with "Craig Wing 95" written in the front page!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)