2007 NRL Thread (1 Viewer)

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
nah man, freddy will actually make an impact at the chooks, he is enormously respected by all players, which is the least he will differ from anderson. the players will actually try not to let him down.

what about canberra, absolutely ran riot over the titans, scoring tries all over the shop. unbelievable, i really feel for the titans but, raiders can do that to you when they are fire and with carney back.

Gabble9889

HSC
the roosters showed so much more passion for the game then they did under chris anderson.... the game was great they played better than they have all season! roosters fans needed to regain their love for their team and that has happened now that freddy has returned!

now many will disagree but for the most of roosters fans that was their best game of the season. we deserved to win that game!

HSC
wuddie said:
nah man, freddy will actually make an impact at the chooks, he is enormously respected by all players, which is the least he will differ from anderson. the players will actually try not to let him down.

what about canberra, absolutely ran riot over the titans, scoring tries all over the shop. unbelievable, i really feel for the titans but, raiders can do that to you when they are fire and with carney back.
be that as it may, he is still an inexperienced coach.

manutd_rock07

HSC
well u were right about gaz...injured in the first game

im a knights supporter...we can still make the top 8..just gotta win a few more games....and get a decent coach..i hate brian smith

ah well

i think manly are so overrated and melbourne wil be tough to beat again

origin was crap...every1 bagged out jarrod mullen and i was like "ppl its his first origin leave the kid alone"...

yeah anyway..ill stop ranting now!!!

p.s broncos are so screwed now that lockyer is injured...i mean they have a few good halves in michael ennis (ex newcastle boy) and joel moon but they cant handle the pressure of the rest of the season........

KRSONEOST

HSC
Looks like Filter was destined to coach the Roosters...i rkn theyll string together afew wins...

GO THE KNIGHTS against Melbourne, top form last week hopefully they can bring their A game on monday night football AGEN :eek:

Black Hawker

HSC
Go the Knights!

Let's hope we can beat those Storms. We have a chance looking at how we play last week.

I need Knights to win to get 2 out of 8 for tipping. :(

HSC
Black Hawker said:
Go the Knights!

Let's hope we can beat those Storms. We have a chance looking at how we play last week.

I need Knights to win to get 2 out of 8 for tipping. :(
I need to Knights to win to get 3 out of 8. The 2 out of 8 I've already got, were the Roosters and the Panthers, haha. :)

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
knights got flogged, again, softest defence i've ever seen this season. the storm scored a try everytime they went wide, unbelievable.

anyway, knights should look forward to next year, with new recruits and the halves combination settling down, they should be a force.

HSC
wuddie said:
knights got flogged, again, softest defence i've ever seen this season. the storm scored a try everytime they went wide, unbelievable.

anyway, knights should look forward to next year, with new recruits and the halves combination settling down, they should be a force.
As a Roosters supporter, looking at the for and against, I wish the Storm scored more points. :(

They deserved to score more, but it looked as though they were trying a couple of new things.

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
damn. 44-0 ... i didn't watch it but it sure sounds like knights got whooped ass..

wuddie said:
and yeh.. they're getting like. alotta dragons next year.. im pretty sure they'd own. :) ( yeh yeh. dragons are playing crap. i noticed. )

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
2 dragons players is not a lot, and you can't judge a player by the team they are in, the way you wouldn't say gasnier is crap.

same with canberra, if they can keep their squad for next year, they will also be a force. it doesn't really matter who is in the team, as long as the team can stay the same for a considerable period of time, they know each other's game and that's all it takes to win games. of course, a lockyer or johns in the team wouldn't hurt.

HSC
wuddie said:
2 dragons players is not a lot, and you can't judge a player by the team they are in, the way you wouldn't say gasnier is crap.
houston, wicks, naiqama, macdougall, so 4.

HSC
gasnier back already. stupid dragons he hasnt played a game in ages he will be so rusty and te shove him at 5/8.

penrith better win or they are the disgrace of the league...that is if they aint already.

HSC
extraordinary07 said:
gasnier back already. stupid dragons he hasnt played a game in ages he will be so rusty and te shove him at 5/8.

penrith better win or they are the disgrace of the league...that is if they aint already.
IMO, if the Dragons were against a team like, for example, the Storm, they wouldn't've brought him back in yet. I don't think Gasnier will be too rusty, he might drop the ball a couple of times, or something like that, but he would've been training for hours and hours on end to regain his fitness, so I think he should be fine.

I think that the Dragons should easily win, (I hope so for the Roosters sack), but we'll see.

Oh, and for the Roosters v Knights game, it looks like Buderus has been ruled out, so that's really good for the Roosters. Esp. since he was one of the main Knights that carved up the Roosters earlier this year. :eek:

edit: Maybe I want the Dragons to lose, so it's easier for the Roosters to overtake them. But if the Panthers win, they'll overtake the Roosters. Actually, I either want neither team to win, or for one team to thrash (beat by 50 points or more :eek:) the other.

Last edited:

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
richie williams to knock on in goal again.

and omg wtf is with manly. win it already.

Last edited:

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
the knights are gone for the finals, better luck next year with injuries.

this year has been so crap for most teams, every team except for the top two has been plagued by injuries. knights have 18 players from the squad out as of this week. says something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)