2007 NRL Thread (1 Viewer)

HSC
watatank said:
lol at fa'alogo's defence. i would've went with "anasta is a prick, he deserves a punch in the face" :)
:mad:

Lol, he probably would've had a better chance of getting off then. :eek:

HotShot

-_-
HSC
Farah's injury, crappy form of the Tigers in the last few rounds meant Thurston deserved the Dally M.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
the bulldogs vs the eels is shaping up to be a classic game.
too hard to tip the winner.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
jemsta said:
the bulldogs vs the eels is shaping up to be a classic game.
too hard to tip the winner.
We should ask the ref and video ref because they will undoubtedly decide the winner with a number of horrible calls.

The bulldogs should win.

HSC
Well the Rabbitohs lost, so I'm happy.

How cool did the crowd look at the Warriors v Eels game, with the "black-out"?!

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
well, that will be the last of it, warriors lost in front of a massive crowd, way to disappoint them. especially after numerous sets attacking the line, only to no avail.

macintyre system needs to change, how come the cowboys won, and have to play a harder team in warriors to qualify for the prelim? yet bulldogs only to see off the eels to get through, doesn't make sense.

go melbourne.

HSC
It'll be funny if the Storm chokes in 2 grand finals, 2 years in a row. :rofl: :rofl:

I hope it is a good, close, physical game though.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I really don't want Melbourne to win. I don't particularly like Manly, but if Melbourne win people are going to use it as justification for continuing to have a team down there even though the performance of the team has nothing to do with its location.

pinoying

HSC
backing my team at $2.65 underdogs... Go manly!

Manly by 2.... 18-16

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
chocolate_lover said:
It'll be funny if the Storm chokes in 2 grand finals, 2 years in a row. :rofl: :rofl:
roosters, 03-04.

if nrl wants to expand, they should set up more teams in states other than nsw and qld. we have too many syd based teams and not enough teams in the other states. we should have a relegation system like they do in premier league, have like 20 odd teams, and then relegate the bottom 2 or 3 teams, so the likes of the rabbitohs (a few years back) doesn't have to cop the spoon every year.

does anyone think sharks (41yo virgin) will win it in the next 10 years? shouldn't they get wiped off the planet and leave the fund for some other team?

HotShot

-_-
HSC
wuddie said:
roosters, 03-04.

if nrl wants to expand, they should set up more teams in states other than nsw and qld. we have too many syd based teams and not enough teams in the other states. we should have a relegation system like they do in premier league, have like 20 odd teams, and then relegate the bottom 2 or 3 teams, so the likes of the rabbitohs (a few years back) doesn't have to cop the spoon every year.

does anyone think sharks (41yo virgin) will win it in the next 10 years? shouldn't they get wiped off the planet and leave the fund for some other team?
wat dif does it make to kick one team out and get one to replace them lol? the players that were kicked out will join the new team lol.

Manly to win the Final.. thinking Monaghan or Brett Stewart MOM. What do you think of Prince as HB for Aus or will it be Orford? Thurston isnt playing right?

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
the selectors don't like orford. manly was killing it at the beginning of the year, nsw had basically no halfback for origin 1, yet instead of going with orford, they went with mullen the five-eighth. logical choice? if they picked the players purely on form, orford would have made his debut years ago.

the difference with a new team at a different location, is that it will attract fans from that region. look at the storms attracting 30k fans from an afl-mad state, a few years ago you'd be happy to get half of that.

in the same token, why not set up teams in other states. get the players over there if they want to move, but that will at least attract the crowds and spread the game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)