2008/09 English premier League (3 Viewers)

08er

HSC
you claim the big 4 is not based on success but rather on money, then you conclude villa should replace chelsea (probably 2nd richest in the epl atm) in the big 4 because villa are more successful? i think you have confused yourself a bit there buddy

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
08er said:
you claim the big 4 is not based on success but rather on money, then you conclude villa should replace chelsea (probably 2nd richest in the epl atm) in the big 4 because villa are more successful? i think you have confused yourself a bit there buddy
When did I ever refer to Villa as one of the so called 'big 4'? And no, Villa is not the second richest club in the EPL atm, because that club is Chelsea. And anyone of the big 4 clubs have more money than Villa anyway.

Don't confuse yourself buddy.

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
Arsenal vs Roma
Inter vs Man United
Chelsea vs Juventus
and....
Liverpool vs R.Madrid LOLOLOL

i think its fair to say arsenal have the easiest draw

i wanna say liverpool drew the short straw but inter milan have been dominating recently.

im so laughing right now!

08er

HSC
LMF^^ said:
When did I ever refer to Villa as one of the so called 'big 4'? And no, Villa is not the second richest club in the EPL atm, because that club is Chelsea. And anyone of the big 4 clubs have more money than Villa anyway.

Don't confuse yourself buddy.
I apologise. However, I was referring to Chelsea as the second richest in the EPL

08er

HSC
liverpool vs real should be a good one. liverpools record in spain is excellent and i expect this to continue

HSC
Based on current form, definitely. Shouldn't be too sure about it though, considering Madrid have players coming back from injury and, if they're smart (they're not) will bring in defensive reinforcements in the transfer window. They'll probably go for the big-name attacking player. Los Galácticos all over again.

Even if they buy some defenders I still think Liverpool will edge it though. Benitez is a mastermind in Europe.

HSC
Liverpool 1 - 1 Arsenal

Adebayor shouldn't have gotten a red card, both of his yellows were soft. Both very good goals but Liverpool will regret dropping these two points, they should've gone for the jugular and killed the game off as soon as Adebayor got sent off.

u-borat

Banned
HSC
^agreed with post, except the adebayor point; both were identicaly cynical tackles not going for the ball.

HSC
Not that I agree the second was a yellow, I can see how it was given. The first though was completely undeserved IMO. Can't find a clip of it unfortunately.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
u-borat said:
^agreed with post, except the adebayor point; both were identicaly cynical tackles not going for the ball.
Sorry but they're not. Adebayor, on both occasions, had eyes only for the ball. Those were probably his only 2 fouls in the game, and he got 2 yellow cards. Yes his foot was off the ground, but yellow cards for that? Absolutely ridiculous. They wouldn't be yellow cards even in La Liga.

Such a shame Arsenal's position had to be compromised. Liverpool can count themselves lucky. Even with the one man advantage they didn't look threatening at all.

HSC
LMF^^ said:
Sorry but they're not. Adebayor, on both occasions, had eyes only for the ball. Those were probably his only 2 fouls in the game, and he got 2 yellow cards. Yes his foot was off the ground, but yellow cards for that? Absolutely ridiculous. They wouldn't be yellow cards even in La Liga.
And you have to admit, u-borat, the fact that Adebayor received two yellow cards before Lucas is just fucking ridiculous.

Roy9

HSC
Izzay said:
Arsenal vs Roma
Inter vs Man United
Chelsea vs Juventus
and....
Liverpool vs R.Madrid LOLOLOL

i think its fair to say arsenal have the easiest draw

i wanna say liverpool drew the short straw but inter milan have been dominating recently.

im so laughing right now!
I bet you're not laughing about Cesc being sidelined for up to 4 months

And damn, Everton would've had a really good chance of beating Chelsea if all our strikers weren't injured, lol :p

LiveUrLife93

HSC
Roy9 said:
And damn, Everton would've had a really good chance of beating Chelsea if all our strikers weren't injured, lol :p
haha wud have made my day if u guys had beaten chelsea ahh well

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
Roy9 said:
I bet you're not laughing about Cesc being sidelined for up to 4 months

actually, i almost passed out.

except i'd rather have no fabregas than you're fake fabregas

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)