2008/09 English premier League (2 Viewers)

kuytbird

HSC
Ive seen that done in games. Only thing you need to do is warn the referee or linesman before the game.

Their third goal was a great set play. It is definitely intentional and practiced, and it shows you how good ronaldo is - to hit it that hard in that small-a-space and hit the target. Lovely touch from Berbatov as well.

I think united may have been practising their set plays....

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
kuytbird said:
Ive seen that done in games. Only thing you need to do is warn the referee or linesman before the game.
No you don't. The linesman saw it and still called it back, which is just bullshit.

I think united may have been practising their set plays....
Don't other teams practice their set plays too?

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
did anyone watch the highlights?

the linesman saw it and he knew what rooney and giggs were doing.
after the game the referee said he had seen the corner but "it wasn't in keeping with the spirit of the game"

wtf :speechless:

HSC
Izzay said:
did anyone watch the highlights?

the linesman saw it and he knew what rooney and giggs were doing.
after the game the referee said he had seen the corner but "it wasn't in keeping with the spirit of the game"

wtf :speechless:
Ridiculous.. apologies to those I doubted: thankfully they got their goal back straight away.

kuytbird

HSC
haha.

And yeah, if you tell the ref before the game starts , they never, ever pull it back. You gotta remember that the referees have probably never seen it done, so if you tell them they know its legal.

Man city (reportedly) offer 100 million for Kaka, N'Zogbia linked to Lyon, Bellamy reportedly to city for 12 mill... and Bresh has been linked to Fulham, Middlesbrough, Blackburn and Newcastle.

Last edited:

rafalution

HSC
Bresciano always wanted to leave Palermo, just that Palermo wouldn't let him go.

rafalution

HSC
Kaka being linked to Man City again. Apparently they're offering him about 500k a week which is unbelievable. Would be horrible to see him playing for a plastic club, and would have people asking questions about his "righteousness" and how he belongs to jesus.

samwell

HSC
i hope Kaka stays in milan
Move to city would b the worst mistake

kuytbird

HSC
Let's hypothetically say that kaka does go to city. Does anyone think that they will become a potent force in the premier league, even, i daresay, breaking the top four clubs?

08er

HSC
not a chance... one player does not make an average team capable of challenging the top 4 on a consistent basis

08er

HSC
but considering ac milan bought kaka for 5 million, i would say its very good business to sell him for 100 million

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
08er said:
not a chance... one player does not make an average team capable of challenging the top 4 on a consistent basis
true, but i dont think citeh will stop at kaka.

there is a likelihood that, as we speak, they've got bids in for other players which we are unaware of.

infact, i'd almost guarantee it.

Roy9

HSC
Poor Joe Hart. I reckon Man City will try buy a superstar keeper instead of developing their young one.

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
You reckon?
Coz i really rate joe hart. He is young and imo, has a very promising club and international future ahead of him.
If man city do infact buy buffon, i'd be all for him moving to another club.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)