2008 Presidential Election - Obama v McCain (2 Viewers)

Who would you vote for?

• Barrack Obama

Votes: 380 76.0%
  • John Mccain

Votes: 120 24.0%

• Total voters

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Re: Barrack OBama or John Mccain?

Cut and run line - athankyau!

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC

Iron said:
Q&A was great tonight. Bob Carr said that Obama's probably lost it already: all major polls have him only within margin of error. Said that Hillary was right that he cant carry low income whites. Also, he's not even carrying the liberal north east very convincingly.
All the time, McCain has practically been asleep.

Troubling times.

Bob Carr?

He probably thinks that NSW Labor will win in 2010. :lol:

spiny norman

HSC

chicky_pie said:
He probably thinks that NSW Labor will win in 2010. :lol:
He's really fucking dumb, considering the next state election is due 2011.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC

Miles Edgeworth said:
Don't change streams in mid horse.
And never, ever, cross streams

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
Obama up by only 1.2

I think Americans are staritng to realize that Obama has no real qualification to be the POTUS.

I still wouldn't vote for McCain if I was an American, though.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
VPVPVPVPVPVPVPVPVPV
Wait for VPHILLARY

HSC
Iron said:
VPVPVPVPVPVPVPVPVPV
Wait for VPHILLARY
hey man, the presidential clip in your signature is becoming well lame and well boring. Sorry. I hardly get what it's about.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
The Hill Will Rise Again
That is the point

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
lol Obama-Biden. Could his name get any more fun to say?

So it's a Washington Hawk then! Spare change!
I'm really just looking forward to Hillary announcing her 2012 run at the Convention

MissSarajevo

HSC
Obama must die: Fake Assassination plot?

Three men arrested in Aurora, Colo., on methamphetamine and firearms charges may not have been plotting to assassinate Barack Obama, FBI authorities told FOX News late Monday, although local officials are still pondering the intent of the suspects.

Aurora Police Detective Marcus Dudley identified Tharin Gartrell, 28, as one suspect pulled over for a routine traffic stop Sunday and found to be wanted on numerous warrants. Two rifles, including a sniper rifle, and methamphetamines were found in the car.

KCNC in Denver reported that Gartrell led police to a hotel in Glendale, where a second man, who police did not identify, tried to jump out a six-story window. He landed on an awning and took off, but broke his ankle. He was eventually taken into custody and a third man was also arrested.

The men may have ties to Sons of Silence, an outlaw biker group, and are believed to have connections with white supremacists. Federal sources said this incident may have had more to do with methamphetamine than with any plot to assassinate Obama, but local police did not say why they connected the men to the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee.
Federal officials said verbal threats against Obama were made, but were not considered credible.

“This is a methamphetamine and firearms case that arose from a traffic stop made by an Aurora Police officer,” said Paul Bresson, an FBI national spokesman assigned to the Democratic National Convention in Denver this week. “Firearms and methamphetamine were seized and a number of individuals are in state custody. The matter continues to be under investigation. We’ll provide more information as it becomes available.”
“It could also turn out that these were nothing but a bunch of knuckleheads, meth heads,” a U.S. government official said.

Gartrell was being held at the Arapahoe County jail on $50,000 bail on a felony charge of special offender, drug violations. The jail said he did not have a lawyer yet but was due in court Thursday.
U.S. Attorney Troy Eid said in a statement that federal charges were anticipated. Eid did not elaborate, but officials with the FBI; Secret Service; the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives; and Aurora police set a news conference for Tuesday afternoon.
Aurora is located about 25 minutes from Denver.
FOX News’ Ian McCaleb and The Associated Press contributed to this report.
http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/08/25/feds-local-police-debate-whether-suspects-may-have-been-plotting-obama-assassination/
:mad1:

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Re: Obama must die: Fake Assassination plot?

This just in: nobody tries to assassinate the president.

hsb39

HSC
A High Way Man said:
I'm utterly addicted to this election.
I know the feeling. I'm for Obama all the way, I tried to research him (Mccain is right when he says that a lot of people do not actually know his views) and found that I agree on most of his things.

@Slidey: Yes, many people do try to assisinate the President and there will most likely be at least one attempt on Obama if he gets in, and the chances (very high chances) are that the person will not succeed. It takes one white supremisist to attempt an assanination of the president.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)