• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2008 Presidential Election - Obama v McCain (2 Viewers)

Who would you vote for?

• Barrack Obama

Votes: 380 76.0%
  • John Mccain

Votes: 120 24.0%

• Total voters

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
A High Way Man said:
I disagree. I think it would reduce violence from dudes angered in the short-term by the American occupations, but would bolster those who want that decades-long holy war designed to bankrupt America.
:jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw:wait a sec, your telling me that you have more knowledge for world geopolitical issues than the CIA? holy fuck! kudos to you. i better step back.;)

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
Musk said:
oi you, yea you

I gotz morzzz knowledgzzzzzz than CIAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

you spend too much time on politics, get a girlfriend seriously
Yeah you told me he was a faggot.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
Musk said:
oi you, yea you

I gotz morzzz knowledgzzzzzz than CIAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

you spend too much time on politics, get a girlfriend seriously
dont talk johnny boi, ill hit you through the screen.
edit: go to sleep :p

Last edited:

HalcyonSky

HSC
Enteebee said:
she was hotter then and is now than you will ever be.
if she wasn't good looking she'd be a nobody. It's all she has going for her.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Just like if Obama was white...

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
The Democrats are throwing the election away! For what?! An inadequate black male?! Who would not have been running had it not been a white woman that was running for president. And I’m not going to shut my mouth anymore. I can be called white but you can’t be called black! That’s not my America!! It’s equality for all of us. It’s about time we all stood up for it.

I’m no second class citizen. And God Damn the Democrats! Our Democratic party threw us down the tubes! I was a second class citizen before. Now I’m nothing! Why? Because they wanna do what they wanna do. And they think we won’t turn and vote for McCain. Well, I’ve got news for all of you. McCain will be the next president of the United States!

Numbers

Banned
HSC
Iron said:
The Democrats are throwing the election away! For what?! An inadequate black male?! Who would not have been running had it not been a white woman that was running for president. And I’m not going to shut my mouth anymore. I can be called white but you can’t be called black! That’s not my America!! It’s equality for all of us. It’s about time we all stood up for it.

I’m no second class citizen. And God Damn the Democrats! Our Democratic party threw us down the tubes! I was a second class citizen before. Now I’m nothing! Why? Because they wanna do what they wanna do. And they think we won’t turn and vote for McCain. Well, I’ve got news for all of you. McCain will be the next president of the United States!
Iron, my brothers and I would like to support you on your endevour to rid the world of this black negro man!

Best Wishes,

Brian A. Scates

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
Iron said:

Not according to the polls, projections, electoral mock-ups, and markets. Obama currently has an 83% chance of winning the electoral vote.

But hey, who needs facts when you've got incredulous rage.

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
Seriously though Iron, I don't know why you'd prefer a white woman in power. If you take away political correctness, there are at least real differences, from a physiological perspective, between men and women which materialise in certain strengths and weaknesses and by extension, appropriate social and occupational roles. But discrimination on the basis of race (rather than religion, nationality, education, upbringing) is something different.

Last edited:

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
If you take away political correctness, there are real differences between someone with experience in executive government and someone with the least experience in 150years.
I just dont want to see us fall back into a Carter, because I see no Reagan on the horizon to save us from the damage

Numbers

Banned
HSC
_dhj_ said:
Seriously though Iron, I don't know why you'd prefer a white woman in power. If you take away political correctness, there are at least real differences, from a physiological perspective, between men and women which materialise in certain strengths and weaknesses and by extension, social and occupational roles. But discrimination on the basis of race (rather than religion, nationality, education, upbringing) is something different.
To be honest, I wouldn't want a woman in charge of the world's most powerful nation. For all we know, the bitch may get romantically involved with like the president of Iran or something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)