2008 Presidential Election - Obama v McCain (1 Viewer)

Who would you vote for?

• Barrack Obama

Votes: 380 76.0%
  • John Mccain

Votes: 120 24.0%

• Total voters

Captin gay

Supremacist.
HSC
lol check out the website of this republican running for United States Senate in Rhode Island, the 3rd most liberal state in the UNited States

http://bobtingle.com/

lol

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Lol the hail Mary was a nice touch, as was the REAGAN conservative - that whole Bush thing, ahar, well, gosh, dont look at me folks, i'm as surprised as you are

ZabZu

HSC
A High Way Man said:
u cant win an occupation

thus, to talk about victory is crass. what is 'victory'? no violence, the iraqi government taking responsibility for their own people and country?

duh. thats what the democrats, 'liberal traitors' want, too.

the only people talking about defeat are republicans.
I agree. 'Victory in Iraq' is very vague.

I think its just further evidence that the Republicans have such a black and white perspective of the world.

melanieeeee.

Banned
HSC
Iron said:
Lol the hail Mary was a nice touch, as was the REAGAN conservative - that whole Bush thing, ahar, well, gosh, dont look at me folks, i'm as surprised as you are
how can you consider yourself a true catholic when you discriminate against gods people and support the execution of gods people. pope benedict XVI would have been ashamed. now go to your room and think about what you have done.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Trefoil said:
I'm calling the election here for Obama, unless McCain gets his CIA buddies to blow up a small city:

Oh terrorism! That would do...
Statue of Liberty needs to fall over and break her hip

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Tina Fey's already done that interview, but lol at 'are there any other supreme court decisions you disagree with?'
HMMM, well states rights, change, i was a mayor, local level, you know
etc

TOMORROW ABC 11AM
The VP Debate of the CENTURY

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
I didn't watcht the full Obama/McCain debate (only about 10 mins), but I definitely plan to watch all 90 minutes of this one. I still feel she's secretly pretending to be stupid just to do really well in the debate, but then I remind myself that's a really pathetic game plan for the GOP campaign.

Still, if we examine the below, that might not bother them:

WASHINGTON (AP) — Asked why he has been falling in polls since the financial crisis, Republican presidential candidate John McCain sums it up this way: "Cause life isn't fair."

McCain chuckled as he made the remark Thursday on the Fox News morning show "Fox & Friends" — not that trailing Democratic rival Barack Obama in a series of new polls is a laughing matter for the GOP campaign.

Aryanbeauty

HSC
ZabZu said:
I agree. 'Victory in Iraq' is very vague.

I think its just further evidence that the Republicans have such a black and white perspective of the world.
The war in Iraq is already won, terror attacks have declined to negligible levels and Baghdad is safer than Johannesburg, Rio DeJaneiro or Sao paolo. We will soon see Britney Spears live in Baghdad concert.

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
LOL

EPIC
EPICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCc
dfskjdfjdskfjskdfj
EPIC

"Barracuda" was used at the RNC

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
I cant bear it!
She's gonna fuck it!

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Mayday
Rambling
Arg

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
She's begging for a KO
Biden is circling - figuring out how to plant it. Something like "What the fuck are you talking about?"

HSC
Iron said:
She's begging for a KO
Biden is circling - figuring out how to plant it. Something like "What the fuck are you talking about?"
ahahaha

Biden doesn't want to come across as too agressive though, or people will think he's mean. He just needs to let Palin implode

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
It's aweful. I cant watch (but I cant look away!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)