2008 Presidential Election - Obama v McCain (1 Viewer)

Who would you vote for?

• Barrack Obama

Votes: 380 76.0%
  • John Mccain

Votes: 120 24.0%

• Total voters

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Tulipa said:
Oh God. Yes because planning for the future by keeping alive the hopes of a person who is a big backwards step makes so much sense.

FUCK I HATE HER.

I swear half of the reason I'm voting for Obama is because of that freak.

Yeah it is quite sad, imagine her in the Liberal party here, she'd be a laughing stock, lol.

HSC
Fivethirtyeight has Obama pegged at 94.7% atm too.

But I wonder if there's a place you can legally bet on chance of Obama being assassinated or McCain dying naturally before the end of the year.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Re: Barrack OBama or John Mccain?

Morgaine said:
How is it possibly better to get a man so determined for more war in the presidency. McCain is hardly as bad as Bush but he's still determined to perpetuate a system of hate throughout the middle east. If there is to be war between Israel and Iran it is not the job of the US to intervene. Why does everyone just accept them as the world police? US should not be feeding the military efforts of either country. And since when is it a bad thing to advocate diplomacy rather than turning up with the cavalry without a by-your-leave? How can one possibly understand the motives or hope to save the lives of your citizens if you refuse to talk with those who pose a threat? Jumping in and massacring the civilians of the enemy country never quelled the problem before, it's hardly going to work this time. I'm more inclined to trust Obama to keep a level head and instead of bombing the shit out of Iran and making them hate the West even more, maybe he'll be able to solve the problems and save thousands of young soldiers lives, and hundreds of thousands of civilians. And do not get me wrong, i despise the Iranian government, as much as i hated Hussein. But you cannot solve the problems by obliterating the infrastructure and not even bothering to count the bodies of the dead, as if their lives never mattered. It only serves to make public opinion go against the US in the same way it did in Vietnam. US needs to back out of Iraq and practice diplomacy a little more, which is exactly what Obama is capable of doing. So i hope he wins. Plus you have to consider that idiodic bitch McCain has as Vice, refusing to answer questions in the Vice-Presidential debate and holding some of the most vile policies. If there is even the remotest chance of her being President then I'm scared the world is only going to get worse.
Use paragraphs and people might actually read your post.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
vedran123 said:
baby i cant wait till 2008, Barrack obama baby ur the sexiest candidate
Where the fuck have you been for the past nine months and seventeen days?

Shoubadoo

HSC
Iron said:
My academic sources inform me that McCain and Palin have had a major rift over the shape of the campaign in the last few days; he's pulled rank and told her to can the terrorist stuff, while she believes that this is the best/only thing they have left.
Developing...

Apparently, key GOP conservatives really ARE planning to rehash Palin in 2012. Frankly, I wish she'd just crawl back down the shithole she came out from
Pathetic, isn't it.

Shoubadoo

HSC

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Lol, look for the full version. I think McCain will claw back a few moderates with this. Obama's reply was excellently flat.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
“There are signs of hope, even in the most unexpected places. Even in this room full of proud Manhattan Democrats. I can't shake that feeling that some people here are pulling for me. I'm delighted to see you here tonight, Hillary!”

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Where's Bill, by the way? Can't he take one night off from his tireless quest to make the man who defeated his wife the next president? The man is a relentless advocate for the Obama campaign, and he has a subtle approach to making the case. When a reporter asked if Senator Obama was qualified to be president, Bill pointed, "Sure, he's over 35-years of age and a US citizen."

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Palin to appear on next SNL
Tonight?

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
McCain was ok on letterman last night. Not great. Didnt appear particularly presidential or confident of victory

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
Obama's roast absolutely pwned McCain. AIG jokes, seeing the russian tea room, everything.

Pwnnnnnnned.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)