2009 SRC Elections (1 Viewer)

izzy88

HSC
What I really don't get is the CYBORG thing....what the hell is it?
its tom clement's rather amusing src president campaign. I'm just intrigued to know how successful it will actually be...although as someone already has said- fairly sure he will be overseas next year in any case...

and it makes a good shirt/poster picture. I've already got myself an elly shirt and a cyborg one...i think i shall alternate wearing them :haha:

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
i love how every year they have millions of candidates for the SRC council because it entails no actual effort or responsibility, whereas because SRC president actually requires work, they've got a field of two candidates, only one of whom is serious.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Who you guys going to vote for Honi?

Can someone tell me so I know not to vote for:
(a) which ticket is just recycled editors?
(b) which ticket is just trash?

Moreover, which ticket will have the best puzzles. Sudoku not included because its for lame fags
Hatter, because Ruby told me to :eek:

kokodamonkey

HSC
i love how every year they have millions of candidates for the SRC council because it entails no actual effort or responsibility, whereas because SRC president actually requires work, they've got a field of two candidates, only one of whom is serious.
president is a challenging and hard campaign to run. plus people tend to run depending on how easy it is.... to get on src council you only need about 60votes... where as president is like 1000+

HSC
N/A
Hatter, because Ruby told me to :eek:
oh, hey kwayera - i think maybe your pictures in the election issue weren't close up enough. they shou;d have been more close up so we can see every detail of your skin - pimples, microscopic crevasses, moisturiser colloids and so on.

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
this isn't technically an SRC election, but does anyone know about the political affiliations of the senate candidates? they all say that they're 'independent' but half the time that's code for 'i'm a factional hack but i don't want you to know about it'.

KarmaKitten

HSC
this isn't technically an SRC election, but does anyone know about the political affiliations of the senate candidates? they all say that they're 'independent' but half the time that's code for 'i'm a factional hack but i don't want you to know about it'.
I'd say Russell Schmidt is a either a member/part of/ or somewhat associated with Labor/Labor Left or whatever they call it. Just from previous dealings with the person.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)