2009 SRC Elections (1 Viewer)

Jeee

Banned
HSC
How interesting. Could somebody please explain the whole tickets thing? I'm confused.
I want to go to USYD cause of Honi Soit, lols, I love reading it.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
How interesting. Could somebody please explain the whole tickets thing? I'm confused.
I want to go to USYD cause of Honi Soit, lols, I love reading it.
No

yoddle

is cool
HSC
its tom clement's rather amusing src president campaign. I'm just intrigued to know how successful it will actually be...although as someone already has said- fairly sure he will be overseas next year in any case...

and it makes a good shirt/poster picture. I've already got myself an elly shirt and a cyborg one...i think i shall alternate wearing them :haha:
Amusing? I don't really find nerd humour funny.

Student politics seems like one massive ego fest. I don't think I'll partake. Is voting compulsory if you pay the student union fees?

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A

Student politics seems like one massive ego fest. I don't think I'll partake. Is voting compulsory if you pay the student union fees?
Yes. You don't even want to know what the punishment is if you don't vote.

HSC

No.

I haven't ever voted; and I don't think I would vote unless a friend/BoSer that I liked voted.

HSC
N/A
we all want to whip your ass
mate, the only ass whipping going on, is on your liberal hide, which is being whipped by party members who hate you enough to cause you to leave the room after your leadership challenge crying like a little bitch.

HSC
did u vote for me m8?
Um :uhoh:

I was under the impression that you were there as a ticket filler, and that you weren't really in the running to get elected. Thus, no vote for Nebs. I didn't vote for Kwayera when she ran, if that makes you feel better.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
this isn't technically an SRC election, but does anyone know about the political affiliations of the senate candidates? they all say that they're 'independent' but half the time that's code for 'i'm a factional hack but i don't want you to know about it'.
Kaldor's independent. Massamani or whatever his name is is Labor right (though his group claims he's independent) and Schmidt is Labor left. Don't know about the other candidate.

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
I want to hunt down Cheeseman and kill him.

What a wonderful combination: chubby, ugly and a warped sense of "social justice". Fuck I hate the SA.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
I want to hunt down Cheeseman and kill him.

What a wonderful combination: chubby, ugly and a warped sense of "social justice". Fuck I hate the SA.
why? is it because the dont have apartheid anymore?

im sick of racists like u

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
i predate nebz

i trolled nebz before he knew a troll from the crushed head of a motorcyclist on the M5

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
patrick massarani's candidate statement on the senate voting website:

"A strong voice of change and hope. A voice for one – a voice for all. For all undergraduate students, college students, international students and mature age students. A bright young voice for one and all."

...okay then

melanieeee.

HSC
which ticket is going to lobby for wireless internet? the wireless internet even in some lecture rooms such as wallace is horrid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)