2009 SRC Elections (1 Viewer)

Golda Meir

HSC
N/A
both ace and hatter hate vox, apparently. as do i (well, not hate, but dislike). mainly because they've plastered the whole uni with completely unfunny 'joke' headlines.
i had a chat with a vox dude this morning in wentworth. he seemd like a decent bloke and likes the aspects of honi in the past that i liked: namely the joke editions (such as the informative brochure that was the last issue last year, or the fake mX).

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
oh my.

saw the ballot papers today.

The reps ballot is table cloth sized. It's like A2 paper?

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
oh my.

saw the ballot papers today.

The reps ballot is table cloth sized. It's like A2 paper?
hahaha, it's meant to be heaps windy tomorrow too. voting might be an interesting challenge.

who are we all voting for by the way? i'm having trouble finding any SRC tickets that i actually want to support.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
i was talking to my SA comrades, and i said i voted for vox

and they were like, NO NO NO NOT VOX VOX IS BAD

in conclusion,
vote vox to spite that dickhead plz

izzy88

HSC
finding groups i actually wanted to support on the SRC ticket was practically impossible. I ended up just voting for people I knew and who I thought actually wanted to be on the SRC and left it at that.

Outside Fisher was so intense though- trying to scramble through that crowd to get to the voting booth inside was terrible.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
finding groups i actually wanted to support on the SRC ticket was practically impossible. I ended up just voting for people I knew and who I thought actually wanted to be on the SRC and left it at that.

Outside Fisher was so intense though- trying to scramble through that crowd to get to the voting booth inside was terrible.
who'd ya voet for?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
so bkm did "you" "yell" at any people "handing" out "brochures" today? like you "apparently" did "last time"?

or did you run away with your tail between your legs? shielding your eyes from the gaze of all of the heroes of fisher. "omg plz u guys i've already voeted"

im going to hunt you down and lob wads of chewed paper at you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)