2009 SRC Elections (1 Viewer)

izzy88

HSC
which ticket is going to lobby for wireless internet? the wireless internet even in some lecture rooms such as wallace is horrid.
I think Elly's president campaign/ Activate ticket are talking about free wireless access everywhere.

Although it's possible other tickets are saying the same thing- i tend to find they all generally campaign on the same policies.

kokodamonkey

HSC
the activate ticket says the same stuff that nls has been saying for the last 10years and nothing ever happens.

melanieeee.

HSC
pretty much all tickets are proposing changes which are out of their control. the most that they can do is lobby and campaign but if they don't even lobby for the change then thats when i would be worried.

kokodamonkey

HSC
activate doesn't promote change. they are the same people that have controlled it for the last ten years.

melanieeee.

HSC
i went to uni today just so i can get the recommended readings which is actually compulsory for my psych report. all of them are either taken or in the reserve section. some of the books only have 3 copys like :burn::burn::burn::burn::burn: (btw this pisses me off even more cause i just looked it up this morning and the was still a copy in short loan)

how can they say it should be complusory to use the recommended readings when there is only 3 damn copies in the library. so if the src could do something about that.

:burn::burn::burn:

also allow HECS for summer school.

that is all.

also wireless internet.

melanieeee.

HSC
and fml the reserve which i returned just a minutes ago is currently being borrowed by someone else. i need it back. :(

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
WIRELESS INTERNET

HECS SUMMER SCHOOL

No False Solutions:

END THE RESEARCH INTO CLENA COAL AND NUKLEAR

melanieeee.

HSC
i think the uni can do something about it instead of wasting money on things such as that fugly water feature near carslaw. wireless internet is pretty much a given for any good university and also how is it that universities such as uts are able to deliver HECS funded summer school places when our university cannot!!!

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
i think the uni can do something about it instead of wasting money on things such as that fugly water feature near carslaw. wireless internet is pretty much a given for any good university and also how is it that universities such as uts are able to deliver HECS funded summer school places when our university cannot!!!
solution: go to uts

melanieeee.

HSC
furthermore the src are focusing on the wrong issues. concession passes for international students??? like one of the reasons why we try to encourage international students is so that they can spend heaps of money to boost our economy! and its not as if they have much chance of changing anything, isn't the decision for those sorts of things decided at a state level? they should focus on changes that at least have a small hope of influencing. tahts jsut my opinion!

p.s. i dont know if that was sarcasm or the sort but anywho im not going to change uni's because i am unhappy with one or a couple of minor aspects at uni. i love my degree and i love this uni. i believe that there are just some ways in which the uni can improve. 1. wireless internet. 2. HECS for summer school. 3. more recommended reading books at the library.

Last edited:

LoneWolf1990

HSC
hmm, I don't really know ant of these guys, lol, I'll probably vote on the basis of looks, like last semester :p Now, who looks hot? :p

Golda Meir

HSC
N/A
i predate nebz

i trolled nebz before he knew a troll from the crushed head of a motorcyclist on the M5
piss off m8
let's just team up and take down that mediocre bkm, before she and her vicious insults aginst cheeseman strike again!!!:jedi::jedi::jedi:

Last edited by a moderator:

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
shes doing her chem & bio reports nebz leave her in peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
both ace and hatter hate vox, apparently. as do i (well, not hate, but dislike). mainly because they've plastered the whole uni with completely unfunny 'joke' headlines.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)