2009 UMAT - How did it go? (2 Viewers)

lizajane91

HSC
Meh. Don't care about it that much. What was annoying was the guy at the microphone, telling us there were 10 minutes left. Just tell us that there are ten minutes left and shut the fuck up. No need to launch into a 60 second diatribe about not going back to past sections, or looking forward, or reminding us to check our work. 10 minutes turned into 9 minutes...by listening to him, and then 8 minutes, having to gain the rhythm of the passage again. :p
yeah totally agree! i felt like throwing my book at his stoopid head!

1s- surprisingly not too bad, no guesses and finished with 10mins to go
2s- usually the easiest but this time not the case..always 2 possible answers
3s- not too bad but when he said there was 10m to go i still had about 5 qs to go so i a bit thrown by that..

did anyone at the canberra session kno what was with the guy yelling at the mother who came into the test room...effing LOL!

anyways good luck guys i hope it was enough to get interviews!

dolbinau

HSC
Results in the mail around late September!
The e-mail that is :p.

ol my thoughts exactly, that asshole wouldnt shut up with his monotonous rubbish
I know fuck. If anyone wanted to do medicine and couldn't fill in their name they shouldn't be there! I was sick of him talking so slowly.

smelnizzle

HSC
Uni Grad
SECTION ONE WAS KILLER FOR ME.
i recall counting how many i guessed.. and it was 13. D:
and i guessed ALL C.. so i have a row of C at the bottom. so shit!

section two ... i cant believe i didnt finish- had to guess last 2 questions - both D LOL. but section two was alright.. i rmber hating the freaking mother-borrowing-money-off-daughter cos one of answers to one of the questions- i didnt like them at all!

section three- i cant believe i finished that section and not the other two! thought it was alright

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
pretty decent, i guess, but not great. lol.

section 2 was the hardest for me. i found section 3 and 1 pretty easy but might've just got an easy paper.lol
i had 15 minutes left after each section.

MarcusW

HSC
'It is usually the people who think they did badly that end up getting much better scores than they expected.' - MedEntry.

Please be right old Boyapati you good sir.

Michaelmoo

cbff...
HSC
I feel so bad...

s1 - Ok in general, some tricky questions, I was stubborn in answering em so ran out of time, had to skim last four questions

s2 - Really bad. Two answers that are really close. This is my weakest section anyway

s3 - Ok. But couldn't do 2 questions =(

Rhodes

HSC
Fuck that guy with the microphone
I had to block my ears when there was 2 minutes to go because he wouldn't shut the fuck up about how there's 10 minutes to go.
I DON'T GIVE A FUCK I HAVE A WATCH...
SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
lol rageee
but his 10 minutes to go thing was made up by the time we got to read the first questions of the new section before the time started when he was asking if anyone had any questions!!

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
lol, i bet hes from Ruse or some shit. dw, its ppl like that who dont end up doing as well as they think. i wonder what the look on his face would be when he gets 50th percentile. and if he does somehow manage to fluke the umat. arrogance is not something looked upon favourably by the interview panel.

untouchablecuz

HSC
section 1 - not sure

section 2 - heaps harder than what ive done previously

section 3 - alot seemed like very obvious patterns, but again not sure - damn pick the middle picture ones raped me (expecting say 18-22/30 maybe)

overall, the past papers i did (no prep course) helped with nothing, except maybe section 3

psyche92

HSC
My thoughts on the 2009 umat

AHAHA HIS MICROPHONE STOPPED WORKING WHAT A TOOL HAHA.

Stupid hag, theres 11 minutes left let me go to the damn toilet ffs.

1. got owned
2. got owned a little less
3. got owned a little less than that.

I was so happy when his microphone stopped working, he sounded like some horse racing commentator.

Dosu

HSC
N/A
if you want to stab someone in the face just because they were announcing the final 10 mins (and yes, they did the same with us... they started to talk for like 30 seconds) then i sure as hell hope you won't be my doctor. what ever happened to tolerance?:confused:

jules.09

HSC
if you want to stab someone in the face just because they were announcing the final 10 mins (and yes, they did the same with us... they started to talk for like 30 seconds) then i sure as hell hope you won't be my doctor. what ever happened to tolerance?:confused:
Hahaha. You deserve a rep for this.

However, he did startle me when it was announced. It was protocol at any rate.

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
yeah agreed.
wheres the empathy!

poniekid

HSC
good call. i actually liked it because i couldnt see the time.

i found section 2 the easiest but a lot of writing and complicated answers, section 1 in the middle and some questions were funny like (without revealing too much) the testosterone question, and section 3 the hardest because i couldnt do the patterns even in the practice tests so i guessed one or two.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)