2009ers: How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

selablad

HSC
No school today for me because it's a holiday :D I can't wait for exam week though, I only have about 2 or 3 exams! yippee

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
adidasboy said:
so instead of study periods, you guys have free periods?
Erm, guess so - we just get to bum around, play basketball, sit around and chat, go into the city to buy lunch, go to Fox Studios to watch a movie (if we're lucky enough to have 2/3 free periods in a row) or just to get coffee.

bored of sc

HSC
school was okay

music - did harmony stuff

english - I was first up for the speech (by random order :burn: ) but I am happy it is over!!

free - did maths

maths - as above (trig shit)

PDHPE - catch up muscles stuff

religion - Judaism

not too bad at all :)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Day of repeated procrastination in every period except Business Studies & Biology.

Mathematics Extension 1 class was horrible since everyone was talking & out of control. I cannot believe that my class is the Acceleration class. :angry:

However, today was fine in general.

AnandDNA

HSC
i dun think we have an exam week. neway our examz are like in week 4-6 so i got a while to start studying. well today we had sport so YAY

1st- SOR1- learnt about sum dude called saul and his missonry adventures. Got my r.e result bak and got 13/20 :( it was a stupid brochure for god's sake.

2nd- Legal discussed the new security cameras in our school and the ruling of westpoint to kick out school students between 9:30-2:30 on school days.

3rd- PC watched some slideshow on HSC ALL MY WORK.

den sport Indoor Soccer :D

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Thursday best day of the week only 2 periods

1st-SOR1 - learnt about saul (same calss as person above)
2nd- Chem- teacher showed youtube chemistry videos on the projector
3rd- Pastoral Care (not a real class since it occurs once a fortnight)- Went to some retirement village

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
Hour early for 3u maths (half-asleep), then English (still waking up, but OK), then 2u maths (still couldn't think)... then a free, then Legal (which was OK), then Physics (which was OK as well).

Exams next week. I could be studying now but I really don't feel like it.

ahhliss

HSC
N/A
Yesterday I got my mark for the physics exam which I did the day before o.0 Apparently, I came first with 33.5/42 or 80%. That's pretty low for a highest mark. Ranks aren't out yet so I'm not getting my hopes up yet.

Today I got my rank for chinese which I got 2nd last T_T Feeling pretty depressed. I am SO dropping it.
For English we got our assessment mark from last term. The marking was obviously different because there were people in the 14ish range, and people in the 12ish range. I scored the easier marker ^o^

Haven't had any other marks back but my chemistry teaher has told us that our marks for the last section were really bad >.<" It was about ionic, metallic, covalent molecular and covalent network. That is my worst part so far I think xD

@lyounamu: Lol our maths class is always noisy when we're around. My maths teacher said it was quiet with just the year 12's when we were doing our exams.
We started lessons again yesterday and she said that with us in the room, she'd enter a noisy classroom whereas when it was just year 12's it was quiet. Don't know if it's true or not, but there are 2 year 11 girls at the back that make popping sounds like Donkey from Shrek lol.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
ahhliss said:
@lyounamu: Lol our maths class is always noisy when we're around. My maths teacher said it was quiet with just the year 12's when we were doing our exams.
We started lessons again yesterday and she said that with us in the room, she'd enter a noisy classroom whereas when it was just year 12's it was quiet. Don't know if it's true or not, but there are 2 year 11 girls at the back that make popping sounds like Donkey from Shrek lol.
Hahahahahahahaha...

Not much different from my own class!!!

I wish everyone in my class drop out of the Acceleration class except few who are quite dedicated to their studies. I know that this is a wrong perception that I am holding but I am just pissed off about the ways in which they conduct themselves. Their behaviours worsened after the results came out last week.

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
lyounamu said:
Hahahahahahahaha...

I wish everyone in my class drop out of the Acceleration class except few who are quite dedicated to their studies. I know that this is a wrong perception that I am holding but I am just pissed off about the ways in which they conduct themselves. Their behaviours worsened after the results came out last week.
I try not to distract others in class. :D The worst thing I do is simply sleep and not do homework. I don't like people who are noisy and inconsiderate in class because they end up making the teacher repeat things, or wait. They also make it diffcult for me to sleep. I wish I was the only person in my classes. :D

adidasboy

weee
HSC
lyounamu said:
Hahahahahahahaha...

how did they even get in the acceleration class?
lol if they continue to disrupt others & don't wish to learn, they should gtfo. I'd slap them if I was in your class. I mean if I was trying to work on my maths and some dickhead behind me keeps making farting noises.. I'd probably snap and push his desk over or something. :( i have anger management problems.. best not to provoke me.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
adidasboy said:
how did they even get in the acceleration class?
lol if they continue to disrupt others & don't wish to learn, they should gtfo. I'd slap them if I was in your class. I mean if I was trying to work on my maths and some dickhead behind me keeps making farting noises.. I'd probably snap and push his desk over or something. :( i have anger management problems.. best not to provoke me.
They are very smart. Everyone of them is very intelligent. About half of the class is at least the top in one subject. It is just that they are crap at maths and they are getting 'burnt-out' because their results do not seem to reflect how much they work'. Oops, better go to bed now.

shimmer205

HSC
Today I got full marks for a modern essay.... Woot! I am floating on a cloud right now. But why is it that you always get the best marks in non-assessable tasks?? :angry:

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
shimmer205 said:
Today I got full marks for a modern essay.... Woot! I am floating on a cloud right now. But why is it that you always get the best marks in non-assessable tasks?? :angry:
lol bad luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)