2009ers: How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
I did my Biology exam today. It was a lot easier than I anticipated.

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
Had a Economics exam which doesn't go towards our marks or report. Didn't bother studying for it so I used my intelligence instead, managing to answer every question :).

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Razizi said:
Didn't bother studying for it so I used my intelligence instead, managing to answer every question :).
English essay expressing your ideas about the text when you have never actually read it :p aka bullshitting.

selablad

HSC
Physics exam this morning = epic fail

but at least everyone else failed as bad as I did...

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
3 Unit Math test this morning. It was soo easy, I think there'll be quite a few people who'll get full marks. I finnished everything, and it was pretty straight forward. I didn't set out my working very well, I hope I don't lose marks because of it. :D

adidasboy

weee
HSC
foram said:
3 Unit Math test this morning. It was soo easy, I think there'll be quite a few people who'll get full marks. I finnished everything, and it was pretty straight forward. I didn't set out my working very well, I hope I don't lose marks because of it. :D
Nice!! what marks are you hoping to get? 95%+? :uhhuh:

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
adidasboy said:
If it was easy, I guess he will aim for 100%. He may want to beat the Chinese girl.

I have got exams in 3 weeks. I need to beat the top guy in 2 Unit Mathematics from now on to climb to the top spot and he needs to beat me in 3 Unit Mathematics from now on to climb to the top spot.

TurkStyle

HSC
just got my exam planner sheet
we get two weeks off for exams!!!
my result of 10/10 in english and that planner sheet that says i have 6 half yearly exams in 3 weeks has motivated me to study faster than a turtle walking up a hill of peanut butter.

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
adidasboy said:
100%. Its very likely the chinese girl will get 100%, so I need to get 100% too, and if she looses a mark somewhere, then i'll tie no.1 :D I really hope I get 100%, i didn't make any mistakes that I know of.

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
Yesterday:

Legal: After doing revision we started watching the authoritative film on Australian constitutional law, The Castle. Can't wait to see the rest of it.

Maths: revision

English: fire drill, then getting marks from our assessment task on Macbeth. I can't believe I came 1st in the class with a one-page essay. I suppose that says more about my class than me, then.

adidasboy

weee
HSC
ajdlinux said:
Yesterday:

Legal: After doing revision we started watching the authoritative film on Australian constitutional law, The Castle. Can't wait to see the rest of it.

Maths: revision

English: fire drill, then getting marks from our assessment task on Macbeth. I can't believe I came 1st in the class with a one-page essay. I suppose that says more about my class than me, then.
Haha The Castle, we watched that for legal as well.. it was hilarious.. the characters are so fkn stupid lol

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Hmmm, haven't watched that yet. We've watched something called 12 Angry Men, though.

ahhliss

HSC
N/A
lyounamu said:
Hahahahahahahaha...

Not much different from my own class!!!

I wish everyone in my class drop out of the Acceleration class except few who are quite dedicated to their studies. I know that this is a wrong perception that I am holding but I am just pissed off about the ways in which they conduct themselves. Their behaviours worsened after the results came out last week.
Wow, we're not that bad. When the teacher is teaching we're quiet. When we start working then we start talking and make noise. She doesn't mind too much, she talks to us as well.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Yeah, I can. Just not the resources page because it is classified as 'cheating'? :p

sikhman

HSC
N/A
just had an awesome day.....

winning gps athletics and drowning out other schools war cries was pretty damn fun....

did anyone else who went see the senior 4x400? best event of the day imho :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)